It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vials found with suspected toxic content found on beach Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi all,

Since yesterday on a beach in the Netherlands, ampules with a green liquid content have been found. It seems to react when in contact with water.

These vials have been found on the beach of Egmond aan Zee. This is a popular recreational beach. The perimeter has been sealed off and people owning beach houses are asked to remain inside.

The vials have been sent to laboratory for examination.

Now...

I think this is a bit scary news. On the initial post I made, which has been removed to the trash bin by our beloved ATS admin Mirthful Me, one question was if it contained morphine. Is morphine green? I don't think so. Why it has been removed? I don't know, no plausible reason given. Since I connected this news with recent developments, it smells like cover up, so it should be under Alternative Breaking News. But hey, I don't make the rules.

Anyways...

The last few days there has been some developments over here. Without intending to cry wolf, I myself want to connect these dots with a very thin line.

Here are a few articles, please translate with your Google translator. Some are in Dutch;

14 vials with suspected toxic liquidsfound on beach
Police Trainers on Taliban Deathlist
Critics Say Dutch Ban is not Kosher

I will keep you updated.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Sover3igN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's a scary thing that those vials washed ashore, but I wouldn't go as far as to 'connect' dots. If you start to see relationships in everything you'll end up pretty paranoid

Where did you read the content reacts with water? All I can seem to find is that the think it's a toxic chemical, not confirmed yet, and that people are advised to stay away from it as it *might* react with water.

Originally posted by Sover3igN
Since yesterday on a beach in the Netherlands, ampules with a green liquid content have been found. It seems to react when in contact with water.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I said, connect with a very thin line. Don't wanna cry wolf. etc etc.
No paranoia here, I think it is suspicious if all.

Where did I read the contact with water part? Please read the first link. Again it is in Dutch, so use Google Translator.

Here is a top-MSM site with same content:
Gevaarlijke Stof op Strand Egmond

Metingen

Volgens Karin Cornet van de gemeente Bergen hebben eerste metingen van de brandweer vastgesteld dat de buisjes giftige stoffen bevatten. Vanmiddag hoopt de gemeente van het RIVM te horen welke stof er precies in de buisjes zit.

De gemeente waarschuwt ervoor de buisjes niet aan te raken. "Het risico bestaat dat de stof juist in aanraking met water erg schadelijk kan zijn", aldus Cornet.

Translated: The firedept. has detemined the tubes contain toxic chemicals. In the afternoon RIVM will know exactly what is in the vials.

The govt. recomends not to toutch the tubes, "There is a risk that when in contact with water, the substance can be very dangerous.".

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yes there is a risk that it might react to water. They only confirmed so far that it's a toxic chemical.

As for connecting the dots: where did you see the connection? One is a threat (taliban, source not yet confirmed), and the other is an opinion about ritual slaughter. I doubt that there is a connection.

I don't need google to translate

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hmmm.. This news slipped by me for some reason. Asking my brother, he works at the RIVM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

Saw it on RTL4 when I woke up. Please let me know what you can find out?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2011 by alien because: ...off topic removed...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Can some one tell me what HAARP has anything to do with this?
I might have missed something here.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I'm sorry, but, WHAT?

Is it just me or did this post make no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
badw0lf, stop derailing this thread with your "funny stuff". First time was enough

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I hope he he doesn't go back and edit real information in and make me look like a fool.

Haha, I just got q great idea. Bye.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join