It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS-members/mods are blind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Or not??

Plz reply, getting lonely here -> xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
looks like something there, probably just debris or something, the picture is not clear enough to tell, so i have no idea

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
whoa there is a crazy red rod!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reckon it is all a load of crap, I watched the coverage that day and so did many of the people I worke with. Why did know one see these things at the time? Why is it only after the event that these new revealing pictures turn up? Personally I think the fact that a certain shape with in an explosion happensis coincidence. However rather than try and ruin your thread I have tried keeping myself from commenting, in the hope that if there was something a reasonable bit of evidence, anybody would n`t be put off from posting it due to negativity towards the thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
so you guys really are blind

Try reading my signature a few times more...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No, it is a load of crap and you should have kept it in the forum where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
perhaps a higher quality image would help

I see there is a red line, from a fireball to a rip in the side of the building, there is however a strange object to the top right of the explosion if thats what your talking about. It's not clear enough to tell what it is, because even on the corner of the bulding if you follow it up there is an anomaly and it doesnt look like a craft or a bird or anything i recognize.

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
all I can see is a vague shape in the flame that looks like the face of a grey. Guess I smoked too much weed and watched clouds as a teenager....

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
yeah, no sheet, if i stare at the wall long enough it begins to morph, does that mean its really morphing or is it all in my head?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"If you are stuck with the idea that all your beliefs must be true, then when you find out to the contrary, you will tend to deny and refuse to face the facts. Lighten up!"

Please give me the FACTS, I`m quite willing to change my opinion.

FACT is I and half the world watched what happened as it happened, thanks to the beauty of the internet, and I saw two effing big planes fly into the buildings.

FACT is I have spoken to people who were there and they pretty much agree it was two effing huge planes flying into buildings.

FACT is there was no suggestion of alien/ or conspiritorial items until well after the event. (Probably after some of the sickos out there had managed to get film and start photoshopping.)

FACT is with half the world watching no one saw a UFO until someone had time to get photoshop (or similiar program) on "new, never before seen" footage.

FACT is most of what you posted is pure conjecture and evidence that has been doctored by other people.

Not everything has to be part of the conspiracy. Which it would seem you are asking us to believe. Post something of real merit on the topic and may be you will convince me. You are blinded by what you think is the truth, you think we are blinded for disputing what you say.

I don`t agree with what you say as do others, this is not any reason to say we are blind to the truth.

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What do you expect us to be looking at? The red line you drew over the image at one end faces a ball of fire and the other some smoke from the building.

If you see something there why don't you explain your reasoning?

To be honest, the image is of such low definition anyway, most people could likely "find" something there.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have a stupid question.

Why are so many important images in such low quality?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"If you are stuck with the idea that all your beliefs must be true, then when you find out to the contrary, you will tend to deny and refuse to face the facts. Lighten up!"

Please give me the FACTS, I`m quite willing to change my opinion.

Facts are given now in original thread.

FACT is I and half the world watched what happened as it happened, thanks to the beauty of the internet, and I saw two effing big planes fly into the buildings.

"."

FACT is I have spoken to people who were there and they pretty much agree it was two effing huge planes flying into buildings.

"."

FACT is there was no suggestion of alien/ or conspiritorial items until well after the event. (Probably after some of the sickos out there had managed to get film and start photoshopping.)

I don't edit, look at the footage you looked at (watched what happened as it happened, thanks to the beauty of the internet), and try to look for the things "I" mention)

FACT is with half the world watching no one saw a UFO until someone had time to get photoshop (or similiar program) on "new, never before seen" footage.

It think it's an ARV..., and if this thing is edited, it wasn't me.

FACT is most of what you posted is pure conjecture and evidence that has been doctored by other people.

The 'black dot' I mention, is only mentioned by me (as far as I know)

Not everything has to be part of the conspiracy. Which it would seem you are asking us to believe. Post something of real merit on the topic and may be you will convince me.

I don't want you to believe me, I want you to look at it yourself, if you think I added it, down your own footage (and don't say I edited all the footage on the internet)

You are blinded by what you think is the truth,

It was something I noticed when I watched a video of the incident after 'reading' (lol) the asian site, which mentions the big black thing flashing across the screen.

I didn't have any idea this 'could have been?' the truth!

you think we are blinded for disputing what you say.
I don`t agree with what you say as do others, this is not any reason to say we are blind to the truth.

This isn't what I mean with this thread, you we're blind to my posts, well, people looked at my posts (don't know about the videos) but didn't reply. That's what's bothering me.

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I have a stupid question.

Why are so many important images in such low quality?

Can you give me some high quality footage of it?

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERRY MUCH!

It's the best I can find

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
No, it is a load of crap and you should have kept it in the forum where it belongs.

you're favorite isn't it -> crap

I have no idea what you're doing here exept being pro-war and telling others they're telling crap.

new topics

top topics

join