It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The powers of video editing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey ATS, Good day.

I'm going to make this short and sweet...

I was just browsing the inter webs and hit my stumbleupon button. A site popped up that contained a video of the visual effects that were used in the movie "Hereafter."

I thought this video would be suitable to the site just to show the extreme powers of video editing. Many users post video's of 9-11, ufos, disasters and the such and either completely accept the videos as proof of their own beliefs, or believe any particular shot is enough to debunk the idea's of another user.

so, watch this.

just in case I can't get the think working, (this seems to be a problem) here is another link to youtube.
www.youtube.com...

The point of this post is to remind someone that if a video's eligibility is ever in question, remember what an effects artist can do. Anything can be fabricated, truth or disinfo. Keep an open mind.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Cross8712 because: trouble linking the video

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yea that vid def made the fav list . thanks for that. and thank you more for the reminder of how real some things can look.

boost kicked that prespective meter thats for sure lol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Brilliant video... Thank you for posting.

BEWARE ... Your eyes might tell you lies.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cross8712

s&f Nice find ive been looking for the video with a guy editing a truck into a sceen but cant seem to find it.
Its amazing how dangerous this technology is becoming.
edit on 29-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deepred

The part with the plane made me think about all of the 9-11 truthers or debunkers. Most ufo clips could be created with ease it appears. My "authentic" level just changed quite a bit but so did my un-acceptance of many supposed raw footage videos.

top topics

join