It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW: Twin baby boys have a "conversation" that will amaze you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Stop what you're doing and watch this video right now! In it twin baby boys standing next to a refrigerator are speaking to each other in baby talk and seem to understand exactly what is being said - it's a mixture of adorable and incredible.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

That is an adorable video of two bros talking. They'll probably have a nice stash of good ones to show those kids when they are grown up someday.

heres a really cute one with really cute belly laughs from babies..a must see...just makes you feel good.

edit on 29-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by torontoguy123

Stop what you're doing and watch this video right now! In it twin baby boys standing next to a refrigerator are speaking to each other in baby talk and seem to understand exactly what is being said - it's a mixture of adorable and incredible.

www.youtube.com...

"You can't open the freezer door silly, there's monsters in there"!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
TRANSLATION:

Twin 1:"so did you hear they got Bin Laden?"

Twin 2:"no, no, no Bin Laden has been dead since '03."

Twin 1:"what the heck did mom put in that bottle you silly conspiracy theorist?"

Twin 2:"shut up you government shill, just because you have a smaller d!k doesn't mean you have to be one"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Translation

It's really neat how twins can be. Sometimes its almost like they have a sixth sense sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
TRANSLATION:

Twin 1:"so did you hear they got Bin Laden?"

Twin 2:"no, no, no Bin Laden has been dead since '03."

Twin 1:"what the heck did mom put in that bottle you silly conspiracy theorist?"

Twin 2:"shut up you government shill, just because you have a smaller d!k doesn't mean you have to be one"

thanks for the chuckle

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

How do you get an "off topic" post in the General Chit-Chat forum? Seriously, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the forum itself? I think I'm about to be censored...
edit on 29-6-2011 by rstregooski because: seriously

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hmmm..I think fizix post should have been in a medical thread about strange deseases. ..I shouldn't have let it upset so much.

The original video is very cute, was hoping the thread would be a lighthearted positive look at how children can be so funny.....

new topics

top topics

join