It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm danish, ask me anything?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello, I've been following this site for quite some time now, and thought that it was about time to be able to comment and such.

So if any of you have any questions about danish policies, or the system in general, I will do my best to answer.

Recently I saw a post about danish cops wanting to ban anonymous web usage, and the original article from a danish computer magazine, was poorly translated, misunderstood.

The danish justice department wants people who use free wifi spots, to be identifiable, either by using your social security number, or some other type of identification. And want as in, it was an idea.

So there you have it, if anyone read that, and thought it was horrible. It wasn't at all
Just a translation misunderstanding.

Hi to you all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
is it true all Danish women are super hot?

Welcome To ATS!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome

How did your country come up with such delicious pastries. Does your parliament support the use of trans fats in said pastries?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He he, no, it isn't. You are thinking of sweden.

Thanks

Originally posted by Signals
is it true all Danish women are super hot?

Welcome To ATS!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hello this is interesting I'm sure i heard or read on this site that other countries are thinking this also mmmmm
anywayz welcome n enjoy ATS

take care x

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Where are you from?
What does the danish police want?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had to look to wikipedia for that one, so let's hope no one trolled it up. Apparently there was a bakers strike in the late 1800 in denmark, so the bakeries had to take foreign workers, many from Austria. They made what we now know as danish pastries. So it isn't even that danish, we just claimed it, I guess

Originally posted by itsatrap
Welcome

How did your country come up with such delicious pastries. Does your parliament support the use of trans fats in said pastries?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Now wait, the title of this thread said to ask you anything, then I get into this thread and you go and backpedal and NOW you're saying to only ask you questions about Denmark?

What a ripoff. I was gonna ask you about the meaning of life or why is the sky blue or what is that hangy thingy in the back of my mouth called.

Now I'll never find the answers. :shk:

Just kidding.

Welcome to ATS and have a flag on me. If you collect enough of them by posting awesome content, you won't have to look at the annoying ads anymore.

Good luck and happy posting.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by itsatrap

whilst we're talking pastry.....In Denmark, what do you call a Danish pastry? Do you just call them pastries? It's been bugging me for a while has this one.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
welcome to ATS

do you feel European in any sense?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, I think it would be a good thing to keep track of wi-fi spots. As long as they only use it if there has been illegal activity, as they do with all private internet connections.

Thanks

Originally posted by lurkatron
hello this is interesting I'm sure i heard or read on this site that other countries are thinking this also mmmmm
anywayz welcome n enjoy ATS

take care x

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How's that wooden shoe thing working out?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Copenhagen Denmark. I don't know what they want, pur se?

Originally posted by Jepic
Where are you from?
What does the danish police want?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats Holland too man, Denmark has the cool bridge and my question is hows the bacon!

Welcome modeselektor

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, you CAN ask me anything, but I will only do my best to answer questions on Denmark. Anything else I will answer if I know the answer

Thanks for the flag. The danish word for the thing in the back of your mouth is called a drøbel. I'm not sure why the sky is blue, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with light and atmosphere. The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by modeselektor

Now wait, the title of this thread said to ask you anything, then I get into this thread and you go and backpedal and NOW you're saying to only ask you questions about Denmark?

What a ripoff. I was gonna ask you about the meaning of life or why is the sky blue or what is that hangy thingy in the back of my mouth called.

Now I'll never find the answers. :shk:

Just kidding.

Welcome to ATS and have a flag on me. If you collect enough of them by posting awesome content, you won't have to look at the annoying ads anymore.

Good luck and happy posting.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We call them wienerbrød 'Vieanna Bread' So I guess that complies with my wikipedia findings

Originally posted by Acidtasticguess what we call it, backs up my previous wikipedia claim

reply to post by itsatrap

whilst we're talking pastry.....In Denmark, what do you call a Danish pastry? Do you just call them pastries? It's been bugging me for a while has this one.

edit on 29-6-2011 by modeselektor because: Some text was missing.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For our new Danish friend, here is some bacon made from lego.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1620309612ed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
1. how easy is it tosnip@ Christiania (are they offering it / no chance anymore / just "under the table")???

2. i just recently ordered two kilo "haribo - matador mix"...maybe u like them too^^ your haribo taste mixture is way better than any sweets in the world and i tasted a lot, they use much more vitamin C and citrus so they produce much more water in your mouth ^_^ my question is: in these two boxes arent any cola coins....did they change the assembly or did i just hit a billion to one chance???

btw: the danish meat is one of the best meat ever, i loved the days making a bbq @ fanø =)

god aften =)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: changed an ö to an ø ^_^

edit on 29/6/2011 by Sauron because: drug reference removed(snipped)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think it is somewhat 50/50 whether or not danish people feel European. We don't have the euro, but they pretty much changed all our bills to look like euros. I guess they did that, because they feel that the main reason we voted no, was that people liked the old bills, more than they researched the pros and cons.

As for me, I am just here, I feel like me.

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

welcome to ATS

do you feel European in any sense?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You are thinking of Holland

Originally posted by Signals
How's that wooden shoe thing working out?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join