It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm danish, ask me anything?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know, but I googled it for you, and there are some hits, but not a whole lot. It looks like it was a small underground hit in 2008, but nothing new. And a psytrance site from cph is closed. So I guess not.

Can you recommend a track? I did not know of this genre

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Hi - I recently watched the 'Pusher' trilogy and was wondering if Danish society is really as divided due to immigration as the films seem to depict?

P.s Copenhagen looks amazing

Thanks for answering my question. One day i'm considering visiting Copenhagen. Another question, if I may?

Dunno, if you know much about electronic music, but i've heard psychedelic trance or psytrance is massive in Copenhagen, can you confirm or deny this?

(As you can tell i'm a fan of that genre)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Is it 5?

Originally posted by TheNewKid
I'm thinking of a number can you guess what it is

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

www.ektoplazm.com...

Plenty of psy-trance on there, if you have the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

were you banned on glp...?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ha ha, yeah, because of spam, but I didn't spam. I asked about nervejuice.com, and where it had moved. They repeatedly refused to unban me. So I made a user here. I find ATS much better. I just liked that you didn't have to register to post on GLP

But it went well I feel, and a good thing with these introductions.

Do you think that guy who posted a while back, was really a scientist? He's I'm a scientist, ask me anything, inspired my name

Originally posted by _damon

were you banned on glp...?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor
Is it 5?

damn you got it right :O

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So I guess now you owe me one. Where is my stolen bike?

Originally posted by modeselektor
Is it 5?

damn you got it right :O

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a danish question.

Are danishes really danish? Or is it all a dirty lie?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That is kind of a philosophical question, depends how far you go back, and how you define when you are danish. But yeah, I think most of us are danish.

Are you americans?

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I have a danish question.

Are danishes really danish? Or is it all a dirty lie?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
does my danish exgirlfriend still have a cute butt.

edit on 2-7-2011 by AdonisDNA because: ex

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've been reading a few articles regarding the price tags on cars in Denmark and I want to ask you this:

How come the government is being as hypocritical as they are, when they are claiming to be pro ecological and trying to reduce CO2 emissions, but not decreasing the price on newer vehicles with much better fuel efficiency. Instead of decreasing the price on newer, more ecological cars, they still remain stubborn to reduce the amount of older cars and thereby decrease the emission.

If Denmark is a green a country as they claim, how come they emit that much extra CO2, due to greediness?

Can I hear your opinion, please?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hello, the taxes on cars in Denmark, is a huge profit for the state. And we run quite an expensive show here.
That is the very short answer.

So necessary greed, or we would swiftly become a new greece.

And that is my opinion.

Originally posted by grapeian
I've been reading a few articles regarding the price tags on cars in Denmark and I want to ask you this:

How come the government is being as hypocritical as they are, when they are claiming to be pro ecological and trying to reduce CO2 emissions, but not decreasing the price on newer vehicles with much better fuel efficiency. Instead of decreasing the price on newer, more ecological cars, they still remain stubborn to reduce the amount of older cars and thereby decrease the emission.

If Denmark is a green a country as they claim, how come they emit that much extra CO2, due to greediness?

Can I hear your opinion, please?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the swift reply modeselektor.

Your answer is along the lines of what I expected, however, do you not think that change is needed in a country like Denmark? The system and the regulations are made for a 1960's society and has not been adjusted to a modern society, as the one we are living in today?

As a Dane, do you believe the government, the system and their ways of running the country are outdated?

Peace

edit on 10-7-2011 by grapeian because: .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Greetings from Norway! Welcome to Ats!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
At your service

I think that things have already changed a great deal. We still have all the security we need, but it gets more restricted, and cut back. Some would argue, that this is a good thing. It wasn't a problem before though, and I see no problem in paying extra for security. It is kind of like forced insurance, which is a very good thing for uneducated or very unlucky people. Keeping everyone safe from extreme desperation, keeps everybody safer.

It is a large subject, that of course involves the whole world. But in short, I do feel that they are changing it dynamically, and these changes are necessary, because it isn't the sixties anymore, and we have become an international society, as the rest of most of the west.

I have a question for you
Why do you think, that americans ignore facts like the Butler Smedley incident back in the day, and the more recent Oliver North REX 84 thing?

I know at least scandinavian countries would want some answers, if this was presented to us about our own military. The danish press are pretty aggressive, and the politicians tend to act, when a story gets enough attention.

Originally posted by grapeian

Thanks for the swift reply modeselektor.

Your answer is along the lines of what I expected, however, do you not think that change is needed in a country like Denmark? The system and the regulations are made for a 1960's society and has not been adjusted to a modern society, as the one we are living in today?

As a Dane, do you believe the government, the system and their ways of running the country are outdated?

Peace

edit on 10-7-2011 by grapeian because: .

Thank you

Originally posted by creatureme
Greetings from Norway! Welcome to Ats!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join