It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austerity Charles-style: Prince is spending more on staff and travel than last year... as his income

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Austerity Charles-style:

Prince is spending more on staff and travel than last year... as his income from taxpayer rises 18%

Charles's tax bill soars by £900,000 to £4,398,000
Spending on travel up 56% to £1,080,000
Camilla and Charles travel 34,000 miles on official trips

Good for the Monarch's, there is absolutely no need to worry about the peasants,, lets face it, they do receive welfare benefits so hey, why worry, lets all have a glass of champagne and toast to how wonderful life has been to us...cough cough to the world....

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 29-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Seems like Queenie is scaling back her trips and the others are back filling to compensate.. or they have decided to finally go all out to try and drum up some trade for the UK.. not sure which I think most probably back filling for Queenie.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i cannot see other than the code being at fault that the type kerning is shocking have tried to enter extra lines to fix the auto kerning but to no avail, oh well,

Hear Thee, Hear Thee , we the monarch's extend our arms with crystal filled glasses of champagne to the ordinary fool...oops man, who allows us to senselessly tax him without him having a vote....long live the monarch's . long live the peasants , long live justice....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Congratulations Charles, it's about time too. I'm sick of all these public sector workers whining about their working conditions, or those boring old folk moaning about having to choose between heating and eating. I think we should give more tax payer money to the Royal Family. They are the most important institution in this country and put on fab weddings.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Heinous arms dealing slags.This just shows what they think of the population struggling to feed ourselves.
when has one of these inbred freaks ever said they would foregoe there income for a year to put the money towards a hospital or suchlike. never thats when.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Congratulations Charles, it's about time too. I'm sick of all these public sector workers whining about their working conditions, or those boring old folk moaning about having to choose between heating and eating. I think we should give more tax payer money to the Royal Family. They are the most important institution in this country and put on fab weddings.

Absolutely i can see how during those cold winter days sitting infront of the fire place having a nice glass from the year 1540 red wine and watching the news and listening to how Britain's are once again asking for more money inorder to pay for their utilitie bills make's me reminisce the stories i was told as a young lad how we would hang people in public if they were not following the right system...oh those days when we were considered as gods among men, were we would have the power to take a man life at glance of an eye....oh those days are far gone but not forgotten.

Again lets raise our crystal glass filled with champagne in honor or our servants...oops i mean citizens.

top topics

join