It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Girl Sells Her Virginity for a White iPhone 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

A mainland Chinese teenage girl has been caught on Weibo in the act of selling her virginity – for a white iPhone 4.

The girl has been identified by Hong Kong’s branch of NextMedia as only surnamed Wen from Maoming city of south China’s Guangdong province. She stated in her post that her “valuable first night” – which literally means ‘virginity’ in Chinese – was worth the gifting of a white iPhone 4, which retails in China for RMB 4,999 for the 16-gigabyte model.

www.penn-olson.com...

Business Insider is reporting that a Chinese teenager posted on Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that she would trade her virginity in exchange for an iPhone 4.

Reports of the girl's posting first surfaced last week in Biznewschina and the Korean Herald, which wrote that the girl posted a photo of herself along with basic personal information, because it's her "dream to own a iPhone 4 but her father won’t let her get one.”

While it sounds unbelievable, this wouldn't be the first case of a Chinese teen going to extreme lengths for the latest technology.

Earlier this month a 17-year-old high school student named Xiao Zheng reportedly sold one of his kidneys for 20,000 yaun (about $3,100) to purchase an iPad 2 tablet.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What is going on with people these days?? When the iPhone 5 comes out are people going to start selling their souls? I went to the hospital for surgery on the 14 of February and when i woke up my iPhone 3GS was stolen from out of my pants pocket. What a shame.

This is her picture

edit on 6/28/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: add picture

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Why an iPhone? She must be fat and ugly. Any decent looking girl usually goes for an android device.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Already a thread posted a few days ago.

Chinese Girl Offers Her Virginity for Iphone

Please contribute comments to the existing thread.
edit on 28-6-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

new topics

join