It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Revolution Americans are Capable of is a Hunger Strike! No Revolution in The USA...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
many Americans are talking about the need for a change, revolution in the USA...

while this topic is very much discussed on the internet it is not realistic to expect majority of Americans will really react and start/join the revolution.

any revolution.

it is easy to type from the comfort of your home but it is not easy to go out in the street and really do something about the corrupted system.

Americans have been conditioned, mind controlled.

No revolution in the USA?

what do you think?

The Only Revolution Americans are Capable of is a Hunger Strike!

Today, in the USA we have silent minority and obedient majority, Americans have been conditioned. Movies, Mass Media and Music Industry. Mind control perfected by the CIA is being used everywhere and with a great success too. Propaganda has been perfected.

edit on 28-6-2011 by seiva7 because: seiva7

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Whomever wrote this obviously doesn't know what they're talking about, I mean, have you SEEN us Americans lately? Hunger strike? As in giving up food/eating? Yeah, RIGHT!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Really?

I know the fat people in my house could not do any hunger strike but can toss a rock and sit just fine.

I would go as far to say The only Revolution Americans are not capable of is a hunger stirke.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think a financial revolution is still not only possible but might be our only truly effective form of]/i] revolution. But to work it would have to be the vast majority participating and needs to be done as soon as possible before their tentacles spread even further (like the credit scoring system et all) and choke any and all remaining hope out of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
Whomever wrote this obviously doesn't know what they're talking about, I mean, have you SEEN us Americans lately? Hunger strike? As in giving up food/eating? Yeah, RIGHT!

I mean, energy stored would be enough for weeks without the food.

new topics

top topics

join