It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Hunger Hits - You'll Eat *SNIP* To Stay Alive or .........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by gorgi

Who the hell is Glen Beck - is he that guy on Fox????

I don't follow MSM I'm not American.

I do my own research. The guy gives to good causes like that nice Mr Bill Gates with his vaccines (read up on him too) so that people like you are won over.

Sorry but it's hard to believe that someone who visits a site like this can't be aware of the true purpose of these people.

Bill gates is a good person , you may not like Microsoft, but Gates as a person is totally different. He is sing his wealth for good causes.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You really must be living on cloud nine - please do some swotting on these evil people before giving them your loyalty they don't deserve it believe me.

www.naturalnews.com...

Perhaps your young, I'm guessing still in School to be so naive of what is going on in the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You really must be living on cloud nine - please do some swotting on these evil people before giving them your loyalty they don't deserve it believe me.

www.naturalnews.com...

Perhaps your young, I'm guessing still in School to be so naive of what is going on in the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by gorgi

www.naturalnews.com...

I get my news and information fro,m news factual sources, not sites dedicated to paranoia.

Perhaps I am not as old as the grand canyon and have gone insane either.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I read everything about GM food and heard all the debates on tv over the years but I don't get it. I mean, I'd still eat it, the food we've eaten for decades if not centuries has been modified in some way.

Sliced bread anyone? Milk in skimmed, semi skimmed, full fat, pasteurised forms? Those are just two examples of modified food I can think of, probably many more.

Why is it always one thing or the other anyway/ Why not eat both?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join