It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** Attention** !! For all of you who never use ATS CHAT....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't wait to get my 200 posts and join you all in chat, but posting is slow going.

On a side note, gabby2011, I used to love Firefox, but then I tried Google Chrome and now its my default. There are just some sites that done work well with Firefox, its really annoying. I haven't had any of those issues with Chrome yet.

Hope to see you all in chat soon!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Ten more posts to go!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nine!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Is this cheating???Eight!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Can I just post like 160 more times in this thread? I'd love to join chat, have tried, but obviously cannot. =(

I enjoy deep conversations about crazy shiznit, not enough people do in the real world.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by gabby2011
hmmm..not sure I want to change to google chrome...guess i'll have to think about it.

You don't have to change. Use both.

I have IE, as well but whenever I have downloaded google chrome..it really seemed to slow up my system...so..I just uninstalled it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I've been experimenting with safai...no opinion on it yet....Seven!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

I enjoy deep conversations about crazy shiznit, not enough people do in the real world.

I can totally relate to that enjoyment.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I use firefox. The chat does not seem to like firefox and I refuse to use IE or google chrome.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

hmmm..not sure I want to change to google chrome...guess i'll have to think about it.

You don't have to change. Use both.

I have IE, as well but whenever I have downloaded google chrome..it really seemed to slow up my system...so..I just uninstalled it.

Interesting. I have all three installed, and don't even notice it. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll have to look into it. You've got me curious.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would love to but i guess i need to pollute the internet with 200 posts before i can do so

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
so im assuming the playbook can work with ats chat?

and why is there a requirement of 200 posts to use chat?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Posting just to see how many posts I have to go until I get to 200 though I'm not in any rush. Seems to me if chat was so good you wouldn't have to be out promoting it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

What is this chat you speak of?
Ah I see the button, I think I will try it, but I am not much for chatting so I probably wont be much of a chatter.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthFreedomNow

Chat is as good as the people that take part make it. There could be a million and one reason for poeple not to visit chat. Like the weather or a holliday.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Rising Against

yes ..am using firefox...thanks RisingAgainst..will try the refresh button.

I tried to go into chat using (firefox)...it didn/t work always a blank screen...but when I used (internet explorer) it worked.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Bahaha! I just quickly "agreed" to whatever and found myself in a small chat room of only THREE people! I had to leave laughing out loud. Sorry. I would rather reply to threads instead of chatting. Who knows who really is on the "other side". Scary.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I'm slowly working my way there... I'm trying to make my first 200 posts really count, not just sending out 2 or 3 liners...

So to add I will say I look forward to getting to my 200th so that I may join the fun in the chat. Look for me soon!

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I hope to join soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

thats easy, everyone has done the same when they join, just jump on in, you wont be thought of as rude, why I find I have to wrestle a few of them to the ground to get them to listen to my singing....so just go for it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join