It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question concerning 9/11 criminal investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Moderator, if this is in the wrong forum please move to correct one. This seems to be the best place for this.

Ok, I have a question, Why is it that when you are in a debate or conversation about 9/11 with a person and you mention that you think a formal, non-bias criminal investigation should be done, or should've been done that person looks at you like you have 10 heads and from planet idiot in a distant galaxy called moron.

But before you answer I first must say that I am a bush basher, hell I am a repub, dem basher. I just bash all politics. I do not trust my government, what they say or do. Now I know the logical answers to my question but what I am looking for is an answer that you would normally not get.

If you answer my question I would like you to put aside the usual answers of you are either with us or against us or it was the arabs what more do you need. I do not buy any of those answers. I don't care for answers like that. If you think about it they just do not truly answer the question. I am tired of looking like a moron everytime I talk about 9/11.

I am actually talking less and less about it to people. Even though I am a firm believer in remembering and talking about it so we do not forget. I am just tired of being put down, because I am not "with them" Anyway, I hope to get some good answers for once. Also, I do not mind answers from the other side. I am not looking to be told I am right in my opinion. I just want some logical explanations, no matter what you believe. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think its something that has been beaten into their minds by the media and other sources since it happened, like it was so horrible that no-one can even show a hint of being on the other side (questioning the people who were attacked, the US and its administation) without feeling "weak" or "insane", i don't know....they are on a completley differn't level of focus and persepctive.....its easier to explain when you have actually been on the other side of that fence.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, this can be both an easy and a hard question to answer. Their are many Bush supporters out there right now. Most who voted for the current Bush also voted for his father. So many have complete faith in Bush. If you had physical evidence that showed that Bush and Co were involved in a crime you would certainly have those people ingnoring you. Why? They refuse to except it and would call it impossible. Plus, they're probably die hard republicans as well. Take my mom for example. I tried showing her some evidence and she told me never to mention it to her again. She's a true republican. I hope this helps somewhat.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks MrMulder, it does help a little. I recently had a similar conversation with a friend and after I showed her evidance she came back to me and said that she would rather remain ignorant to the facts. That it helps her keep a good outlook on things.

But even when I do not blame 9/11 on anybody, no mention of names, races, groups, anything. Just "I think there should be a non-biased crimainal investigation on 9/11."

Oops, hold on, I got a call from my home plant idiot.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
JM,

Have you ever read Michael C. Ruppert's news publications "From the Wilderness?" Here's the link:

www.fromthewilderness.com...

I've got to tell you this guy really knows what he's talking about IMO. His documentation is well thought out. He's really good IMO.

I'm also trying to get peole to answer these questions www.911independentcommission.org... Funny thing is they can't so far and neitehr can I.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow those questions are good. I doubt they will ever get answered, atleast honestly. THanks for the links. I have heard of Michael C. Ruppert before just never read his publication. I will be looking though it at lunch.

But reading some of those questions I now think that my question is a rhetorical one. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The questions are endless. The population are happy because it has been nicely wrapped up with a war against those evil middle eastern fanatics. Remember, those guys who's passports survived an inferno. Those people on the other side of the world who you never have to meet but are happy that they are being attacked. Ignorance. People just don't want to know. The actual events themselves are shocking enough without having to deal with the fact that there may have actually been government compliance in order to further foreign and domestic policy. People would rather open another beer and turn on the football.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
The questions are endless. The population are happy because it has been nicely wrapped up with a war against those evil middle eastern fanatics. Remember, those guys who's passports survived an inferno. Those people on the other side of the world who you never have to meet but are happy that they are being attacked. Ignorance. People just don't want to know. The actual events themselves are shocking enough without having to deal with the fact that there may have actually been government compliance in order to further foreign and domestic policy. People would rather open another beer and turn on the football.

Yeah, I know but remember. Theses are the questions the 9/11 family victims want themselves even if the majority don't care. Out of everything that happend on 9/11 I respect the families above all.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I agree with you mulder, unfortunately most people do not think about the victom's families. They think about the attack and that's it. I have noticed that it is almost like the victoms were not real to some people. The thing I tried to keep up with during the hearings was when the families got up and spoke. They had the most to say out of anyone. They were also the most silenced. I noticed the media did/does not give much attention to them. It is a shame.

Victoms' families of 9/11 are still victoms.

join