It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys what would you do as a hot woman? (Post pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Since you have become my favorite source of amusement,
I will reply to this post.
1.I would like to have a boob job,not to make them bigger,
just to get them off my dinner plate.
2.I would like to have less body fat.
3.I would love to have a nice rear end,one of those heart-shaped ones.
4.I would like to have hair down to my waist,like I did in my 20's.
5.I would like to have well developed muscles,both arms and legs.
6.I want to make all grown men cry.
Exactly how old are you?I have grandchildren in their teens.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Exactly how old are you?I have grandchildren in their teens.

You shouldn't have said that.

If there are any girls, you know he's gonna want you to hook him up.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Um I never said I'm jeois of Megan Fox, she maybe be hot but she isn't the brightest tool
In the shed!

I have brains and looks, she just has looks and an attitude. That won't get u far...ask her why she wasn't in transformers 3
if she is so hot and can get whatever she wants then why did Michael Bay recast her? Oh yea she was talking crap about him. Guess he doesn't care how hot she is. I think her replacement was prettier :p

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Envious

Um I never said I'm jeois of Megan Fox, she maybe be hot but she isn't the brightest tool
In the shed!

I have brains and looks, she just has looks and an attitude. That won't get u far...ask her why she wasn't in transformers 3
if she is so hot and can get whatever she wants then why did Michael Bay recast her? Oh yea she was talking crap about him. Guess he doesn't care how hot she is. I think her replacement was prettier :p

As long as the motto of this website is 'Deny Ignorance', it should be noted that Ms Fox in her gross stupidity, having worked since the age of five, has built a net worth of $15 million. She, unlike many of her contemporaries does not appear too spoilt by that, and clearly has a good work ethic.

She is young and I am sure she will mature, and lose some of the attitude. We do. Usually. Or at least it mellows...sometimes... I've seen her interviewed and see no lack of intelligence, though her education could perhaps be improved upon, but it is understandable that that took a back seat given her early success in her career. And there is a whole lifetime to learn and be educated, her looks, as I am sure she is patently aware, in her industry, will only be marketable for a few more years. If she hasn't got something else to fall back on, it's a slippery slope. I would have thought that $15 million will help with that though.

Now as far your brains are concerned, how about you demonstrate them on these boards for a change...I've seen absolutely no evidence so far? Otherwise, I would have to agree with Envious, you appear envious. If not a little spiteful...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Wow you know nothing about me! There is nothing about Megan Fox that I would ever want. She's pretty and that's all I think about her. I would rather be more like Reese Witherspoon or Kate Winslet, real women with manners! I also never said I had anything against Megan so dont put words in my mouth and don't friggin insult me when u dont know me. My participation on here has nothing to do with my intelligence. You do realize it's an Internet forum not a damn school!

Also if I based intelligence on ats postings well you'd be dumb as rocks then...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join