It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Any ATS members on here fans of the Diablo games? I would like to know what characters or classes you guys are considering play for the new game and what you think is going to happen to Tyrael (for the hardcore fans!) =D

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
im down for the demon hunter(but would like to just play the damn game) they all look lagit no idea what will happen with T, hope the game comes out soon real soon!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
their not using the necromancer in D3 he was one of my favorite characters in D2, some how I dont think this game will be as fun as D2, their taking to long to bring it out and usualy when a games takes so long it ends up been crap

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have them but it's been so long since I played them. Isn't it almost like Doom? One game that I really like was PREY and F.E.A.R. online. Those are my best games.
If you ever get a chance you have to play this game RUN, that is a rush and has a bad arse soundtrack with Breaking Benjamin

edit on 26-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If Necromancer is even a little bit solo-able then I'd go for that. Unfortunately in Diablo 2 I could never pass Act 3 with one

You should check out Torchlight if you're bored and tired of waiting. It's a pretty great Diablo clone made by some of the original creators, and its dirt cheap!

------------------------
Just saw above post, no Necromancer?!?!
edit on 26-6-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and get the Penumbra Trilogy. Awesome scary game. Hard too.
Awesome to play it in the dark. Those rapid dogs won't hesitate to jump at you when your not looking.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

I'd actually have Blizzard take their time on their games, you know they have a habit of perfecting all of it when it comes out, but yeah the necro was one of the best characters, and I think I'm gonna have to go with playing with the Witch Doctor, it's always the weird looking class that ends up being one of the best ones in the entire game, the game looks sick though =D

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

I think they said they might bring the necromancer in future expansions but its definitely not a class released for this game!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The other 2 games were fantastic but could be a pain if you were lagged,oh the memories of spendng hours leveling up.
Hope this new game lives up to the others,it has taken alot of time to come out which hopefully means they've spent alot of time with it making it like the old games but made for todays people.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

This game is taking so long in coming out, that I have lost interest in it. Really when you look at it, diablo 3 does not offer anything new or better then the games that are coming out sooner and will be better graphically and probably in every other game play department then diablo 3.

So really you got to ask why is it taking so long? I hope the wait would be worth it, but right now I seriously doubt it. But we will see.

edit on 27-6-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Can't find the link, but Blizzard has a job posting looking for people with PS3 experience to join the D3 team, which all but confirms they're porting the game to consoles.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
Can't find the link, but Blizzard has a job posting looking for people with PS3 experience to join the D3 team, which all but confirms they're porting the game to consoles.

That's good since I really stopped playing computer games, and I am more of a pick up and play the game without all the hassle that comes with comp specifics, and the whole updating your computer every year so you can play a dam game, which is really not all that good in terms of game-play, but only graphics. Don't get me wrong graphics are cool and all, but if that all the game has then I am not interested in it.

top topics

join