It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's so clear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I apologize if anybody has already said this theory, but here goes

It all makes sense to me. The war on terrorism, the Bush-Saudi connections. It is so clear. Has anybody noticed that both sides on this war (Bush and Bin Laden) have been getting exactly everything they want from this supposed war on terrorism. Bush is getting public support and doing whatever he feels thanks to terrorism. Bin Laden is getting public support, and gaining what he wants (more terrorists) thanks to Bush.

I�ve know about the Bush/Bin Ladens connections for a very long time, but I have never seen it this way. It starts to get very suspicious when both sides reek all the benefits from this war on terrorism. What our your opinions on this? Perhaps you could expand also

Thanks

[edit on 10-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Have you seen the Michael Moore film F911? Bush/ OBL connections are raised here, but not exactly handled in an unbiased manner.

I have one question to put to you - Is George W Bush really getting public support? He seems to be almost more unpopular in his home and allied countries than Bin Laden. His actions certainly have less public support than they did 3 years ago, from what I can see.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
bush may be unpopular, but i rather see him than kerry in office. and as far as the bush/laden connection...theres been one for a long time. ive read about them having a connection since bush daddy. im not sure how true it is, but ive heard it from a few people and read it a few times online.

new topics

join