It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku - Fukushima: The Nightmare Is Not Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Michio Kaku in may saying that the reactor will take at least 30 years to clean up. I haven't seen this video posted on ATS before so I thought I'd share it.

This next more modern video has already been posted on ATS but I'll embed it here.

I think we should really look out for what this guy says in regards to the Japan situation. I posted the older video because I can't find it on ATS and I think seeing them both gives a better picture on the extent of discussion in the MSM in regards to the Japan incident.

I look forward to more information from this guy.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not completely off topic, But Michio Kaku is a very smart man
Read his book Hyperspace, its quite a fine read

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but here is an article about how sunflowers remove radioactive isotopes from soil. Japan is asking everyone to grow sunflowers here, then ship the seeds over to them. They said that they want NASA to see nothing but yellow when they see their country from space.

www.google.com...

Also, don't forget to take your daily dose of kelp to block radiation from being absorbed into your thyroid gland.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Michio Kaku in may saying that the reactor will take at least 30 years to clean up. I haven't seen this video posted on ATS before so I thought I'd share it.
First, the original (before the MOXNEWS was added) is more than 6 weeks old and I think it has been posted but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Second and more importantly. what we've learned in the last 6 weeks has turned what we thought we knew about the disaster 6 weeks ago upside down, so it would be a better fit in the "ancient history" forum than this forum where I go to get updates.

Originally posted by AzureSky
Not completely off topic, But Michio Kaku is a very smart man
Read his book Hyperspace, its quite a fine read
He's smart about some things, but he's out of his element talking about nuclear power as he's not an expert in that field. He also says you're in favor of the NWO or you're a terrorist. Which are you? I can't say I like him too much after he called me a "terrorist" because I'm not in favor of the NWO.

Originally posted by Afterthought
Also, don't forget to take your daily dose of kelp to block radiation from being absorbed into your thyroid gland.
How do you know the kelp you are taking isn't radioactive? They dumped more radioactivity into the ocean than into the air when they sprayed water on the leaking reactors, and even a lot of the radiation released into the air went into the ocean. I'm not so sure you aren't actually increasing your risk by taking kelp, unless you got your kelp before March.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but here is an article about how sunflowers remove radioactive isotopes from soil.
Yes there's another thread on that. They also grow sunflower plants at Chernobyl and as I posted in the thread on this topic, the plants are considered nuclear waste, did you know that?
edit on 25-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is probly the biggest disaster ive ever heard of... i think the japan disaster is just getting started..
now after all this is over with japan is liqufacting... its possible japan will sink,What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You asked: How do you know the kelp you are taking isn't radioactive?
I don't, but it's better than doing nothing at all.

During a car accident, sometimes seat belts make things worse. Would you rather take your chances or at least strap yourself in anyways?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No if the kelp is contaminated then it is a LOT worse. The kelp off California was showing contamination in the first week after the mess started.

But no worries radiation is good for you

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
What do you guys think?

Here is what I think...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Starred and flagged.

Looking forward to hearing Michio Kaku's thoughts on Fukushima.

No, It's not far from over, along with the oil gusher off the Gulf of Mexico and one of our own nuclear power plants being flooded plus all the rest of the SHTF stuff going on right now.

Is it me, or doesn't it seem like more and more catastrophes are accelerating as of late?

2011 and 2012 are proving to be exciting years.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I can't say I like him too much after he called me a "terrorist" because I'm not in favor of the NWO.

well if the shoe fits...

What is wrong with a NWO? Personally I am sick of the OWO doing business as usual.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The kelp I'm taking is from Pennsylvania.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

They have Kelp farms in Pennsylvania?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No if the kelp is contaminated then it is a LOT worse. The kelp off California was showing contamination in the first week after the mess started.

But no worries radiation is good for you
If Ann Coulter said it's good for you, it must be true, right?

Zorgon is right, if the kelp is contaminated then it is a LOT worse. Back in March a lot of Kelp that was already on the shelf wasn't contaminated, so taking that might have been helpful. But most of the iodine released in mid March was no longer a threat my mid May because of the 8 day half-life of radioactive iodine. I did give some advice on what to do here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The most important advice I gave is, "don't ingest the radioactive material". That's whether it's on dust on your hands, or shoes, or in the fish you eat. And regarding Kelp, you really need to study why kelp is helpful after a nuclear accident, because I don't think you understand that. If you want something to do, do what I suggested in that post. By the way if the Kelp isn't contaminated, and you like Kelp, I see no problem with consuming it now, but at this point you're not displacing any radioactive iodine with kelp, that iodine threat has mostly come and gone.

Originally posted by zorgon
What is wrong with a NWO? Personally I am sick of the OWO doing business as usual.
Allow me to clarify...as long as they put me in charge of the NWO I think it's a great idea.

But it seems more likely to be led by a puppet leader on strings.

At least now if you want to get away from nuclear power, you can go to Germany, since they are abandoning it, (though you may still get fallout from Fukushima there). If the NWO deems the world is going nuclear, there may be nowhere to escape it.

new topics

top topics

join