It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Jees its a shame really but when I first arrived I read some very informative and thought provoking posts. Yet since then I have been underwhelmed, as it seems many people fisregard reality in favour of the truth. FFS come on, sometimes the world hides things from us but other times it is just true reality of what happens. Nor everything is a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Everything is a conspiracy. There are people that conspire to trick you out of your money, sedate you with the water you drink, lull you into a manageable mind frame until you are so compliant you not only ask for the programming but pay for it too.

ATS pretty much covers every conspiracy there is, ATS in itself is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Jees its a shame really but when I first arrived I read some very informative and thought provoking posts. Yet since then I have been underwhelmed, as it seems many people fisregard reality in favour of the truth. FFS come on, sometimes the world hides things from us but other times it is just true reality of what happens. Nor everything is a conspiracy

Yes we know that

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I want to know why when anything's going on in the world ATS always latches on to the paticular subject and disects the hell out of it, but there's not one single thread on the front page about the Middle East revolutions and how theres an obvious conspiracy happening right now, or how big players are cashing out of anything American.

I notice alot of people talking about what you're talking about and I think there's a reason why. There's a near complete media blackout on the subjects. I've read so many threads that would usually easilly get 75+ stars/flags but they have barely any.

There's something very seious happening.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

the doctors wife, you are so beautiful that the almighty will ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU IN THEIR HEART. LET ME PASS ON MY GRATITUDE AS IT WAS YOU THAT SAVED ME FROM MY OWN PRIVATE OBLIVION.

Sorry for the caps I did it by mistake.

tdw you will live forever as you ;eave a posative prescence on peoples lives.

top topics

join