It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't You Vote For Obama in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Obama, our dear leader.

Why don't you vote for Obama in 2012?

This great politician survived many vicious attacks from different sides.

Obama made true his promises, he truly delivered.

I just wanted to ask, will you or will you not vote for Barack Obama on the next US presidential elections?

Why Don't You Vote for Obama in 2012?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is what I believe you are going to get in this thread and I believe it's going to be a long one:

Because he is absolutely the most arrogant, egotistical, power hungry, evil, warmongering, selfish, greedy, murderous, unethical, dishonest, corrupt, corporatist, globalist, racist, non transparent, flip flopping, golf playing, un patriotic, manipulative, spoiled, entitled, dangerous human being that has ever taken the reigns in Washington.

Did I miss anything?

Edited as I had to add more adjectives from some posters.

edit on 24-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Because he is a lier, and a tool just like many before him.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
haters tried to prove Obama wasn't born in the USA but their failed.

USA finished-off Osama while under Obama and that should be enough for the little guy to vote again.

for Obama.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Oh yea I'll def vote for obama
He was just such a good leader
You know he didn't just talk the talk but he walked it to
Like when he said he'd pull troops out... Then sent more over seas what a ducking joke

Oh don't forget his great economic policies
And where would we be without Obamacare?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Because he is taking our country down a path that the Founding Fathers would not recognize.

A vote for Obama is a ringing endorsement for shredding the Constittion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

is there any politician who is not a liar or it's only Obama who deserve that title?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

that has ever taken the reigns in Washington.

Uhh, I bet Dick Cheney could take him in a death stare

link   
do you guys think any other candidate, different president would change anything?

if yes, who would that be.?

link   
Why don’t I vote Obama, because I can’t, I am from the UK

If I could vote Obama I would, I am jealous of America for having such a strong leader and we get stuck with a whimpy posh boy and his pouch (Cameron and Cleg). On saying that I would have much rather have had Blair over Bush.

edit on 24-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is what I believe you are going to get in this thread and I believe it's going to be a long one:

Because he is absolutely the most arrogant, egotistical, power hungry, evil, warmongering, selfish, greedy, murderous, unethical, dishonest, dangerous human being that has ever taken the reigns in Washington.

Did I miss anything?
You forgot racist, apologetic, non transparent, flip flopping, golf playing, un patriotic, manipulative, spoiled, entitled, whiny, and a slew of other adjectives.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

isn't it that birthers are the true racists?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Because he is bush #3

and prints money like crazy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

do you guys think any other candidate, different president would change anything?

if yes, who would that be.?
Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Me.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

If I could vote Obama I would, I am jealous of America for having such a strong leader and we get stuck with a whimpy posh boy and his pouch (Cameron and Cleg). On saying that I would have much rather have had Blair over Bush.

We will sell him to you, cheap. However, we do have a strict "no returns"(not even for store credit) policy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

You are obviously a fan of the man.

Pray tell, what do you see in him that would encourage you to vote for him?

Convince us heathens who disparage such a great man!
Convince us, the great unwashed, why we should open our obviosly closed eyes to his shining light of greatness!
Convince us, we the lowly undeserved, why the most high should be allowed to embrace us for another 4 years!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ohhh...I get to be the first one to throw this out there...

Because I am an ex-felon (or just felon) and I don't get to vote...for president or any other thing!

I was convicted in 1992 and did my time...but here we are in 2011...gearing up for the 2012 election and I still can't vote...oh well...such is life!

I really do think that almost two decades is enough of the rights losing for one felony...stupid law in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

We will sell him to you, cheap. However, we do have a strict "no returns"(not even for store credit) policy.

LOL with his birth certificate you have a hard enough time proving he is a American citizen, I don’t think it would be possible to change it again to pretend he is eligible as a British citizen and therefore he is eligible to become PM

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

I'm going to have to put in for Ron Paul here myself.

His record and consistency speak for themselves, although he did have one political oversight that will likely haunt him forever, despite the fact that his actual beliefs and practices stand in stark contrast to it.

I see someone posting the comment all over the internet frequently, but I believe it is true - legislatively and morally, as well as in wisdom, Ron Paul doesn't seem to have an equal amongst anyone I've seen on the field for the last few runs. I think Perot was probably my next favorite in recent history - had we listened to him, I think we'd be a lot better off now.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I will vote for him in 2012.

He's kinda our only hope.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join