It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control / Satellite Surveilance Claims - Is this true?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

There are frequency waves or some kind of waves or something, I don't know what you call it - maybe flickering at certain intervals that I think drain your brain, put you in a almost hypnotic stupor.

My husband bought a huge behemoth plasma TV and I can't stand to be in the same room usually with the thing on.............it even beeps when it's off and I dust it and it's always warm and has a "field" about two inches from it I can feel, yes even when the sucker is off.

Flashing, flickering, something is up, I don't know enough mechanics but my gut tells me your post is accurate and you're on to something...........starred!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Very interesting post SeekerLou.

Again the human brain is a organic computer that can be reprogrammed.

Many people will disagree but I've done the reseach and while it use to take child abuse trauma to split and create alters and extensive programming................it can now all be done via waves, micro waves, frequency waves and electromagnetic waves coupled with the chemicals now being dumped in our water to make us more "receptive".

Add to that the violent video games and heaven knows what's being programmed into them.

Dumbing us down
Distracting us
Dividing us

Any stimulus via taste, touch, smell, sight, sound can be used to recondition emotions and thoughts.

God, just look at the glassy eyed people around you walking around not even noticing WTF is going on.

Satellite surveilance - yes, we are being tagged, monitored and controlled - much like cattle and I worked on a small dairy farm, no large cattle ranch but we did have cows, sheep (which are super dumb, sweet but dumb and easy to control), chickens, rabbits and two peacocks (mean) almost forgot the geese.

It is my belief this is being done mainly by high frequency waves because as stated in my previous posts, I was born with a high frequency hearing loss and much of the programming has by passed me (I think).

Or I'm just a rebel at heart who knows.

Mind control, satellite surveilance and monitoring..............yep I believe we are being very monitored.

By who? Who is really at the very top of the all seeing eye of the pyramid?

The all seeing eye is even on our money for christ sake.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abb5cab02e4a.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to the New World Order several presidents have promised us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22c2de7b5a0b.jpg[/atsimg]

This site contains information relating to advanced satellite surveillance and "harassment" technologies which are made available to covert government agencies and organised crime syndicates.

The secret technologies in question are covered by military/agency secrecy orders, mostly obtained under the US Inventions Secrecy Act, 1951. There are currently over 5,000 hidden devices, many computer - based and satellite facilitated, all with military / criminal applications. Neurophones, brain scanners and brain wave vocabulary software, directed energy and E-M weapons are amongst these as are technologies to affect the weather, cause earthquakes etc etc. Undemocratically, and to protect powerful criminals from scrutiny,various other Secrecy, National Security and Defamation legislation has been enhanced in recent years. The US Patriot Act, for example, protects governments and connected criminals from criticism and/or detection and prosecution. Under this act anyone whistleblowing or fighting the system on a major concern is arbitrarily deemed to be unpatriotic (when it's the criminals they criticise who betray us). They can then be listed (by a senior politician or at the request, through them, of a connected criminal) as a security risk and harassed covertly; using secret technologies. Over 20,000 satellites currently target and silence countless people worldwide (est. 500,000 plus) as a result of such bad laws. The victims are not openly confronted as that would remove any feigned excuses and leave the perpetrators open to all manner of accusation. Instead the methods used are covert; employing high tech' to remotely torment and deceive victims without leaving evidence. Often targets are tricked into believing they are having psychic, medical, psychiatric, religious or even alien experiences (which they are not). This leaves them discredited as they vainly seek help from ignorant or complicit authorities (police, MPs, doctors, media etc). This leaves them neutralised and possibly even silenced on the issue they originally raised. This, along with various research aspects, is the purpose of the exercise

Through this site the author seeks to provide a community service; to inform the general public and encourage forthright but peaceful protest against the corporate/military/government crimes outlined herein.

I should also add that whilst the topic of violence (as a sad reality) was addressed in my fictional novel, "In the year 2252", at no stage and in no way was it my intention to encourage violent responses to the real life criminal conduct of corrupt members of corporate/government/military organisations. Passive resistance to oppression is the only acceptable method ... but resist we must.

Source and contact information: www.surveillanceissues.com...

One of my all time favorite movies is Woody Allen's "Sleeper" god made back in the late 60's and so relavant now.

I love the very last line in this movie and feel the same way.................great movie.

What a lot of people don't realize is that your brain picks up everything - all data input, most you are conscious of but quite a bit you're not conscious of and there in lies the danger.
edit on 26-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Please make time to listen to this vid. It is 1:44:17 long.
Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien expose the Federal Government's involvement in Mind Control projects, research, and abuse of its' own people

Mind Control & MKULTRA, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, (Edmonton 2006-07-21)

Google Video Link

Can someone embed? I've never done this... Thanks.

edit on June 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fix embed

edit on June 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks again ofhuman! You are helping out a lot : Much appreciated!
When I was but a teenager, I learned about their symbolism on our money, the NWO, Masons, etc. Some man, whom I did NOT know, started talking to me about the illuminati while in a fast food restaurant, ... I still wonder to this day why? May be that helped to get me here on ATS and you ... with like minds.... OR am I under MC? oh nooos... lol I probably shouldn't be laughing but oh wellll...... So glad you posted this!

Knowledge is our best defence!
edit on 26-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Per your request here is the video embedded.

Google Video Link

I've read Thanks for The Memories and Transformation of America years back and while these young ladies name names

Prince Charles
Henry Kissinger
The Bushes
The Clintons
Prince Andrew
Walt Disney
Jane Fonda
Barbara Streisand
Ronald Reagan

Not a one has taken these ladies to court on charges of slander..................don't want an investigation and hope that everyone thinks their crazy and will go away.

Well, sorry but a bunch of men standing around in a grove with a 40Ft owl and laying in coffins nude is pretty strange to me and we're talking ex presidents here.

Something strange is going on - has been for a long time.

edit on 26-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: google video not you tube had to change to google

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks once again!

Yeah I hear ya! PS I used to work for a couple of masons. They had their owl statue .. dunno if they ever went to the grove or not... but wouldn't be surprised if so! I ended up leaving... not wanting to be set up... if you catch my drift.

In 100% agreement with you. It is "strange that not a one has taken these ladies to court on charges of slander".......YEP!..........".don't want an investigation and hope that everyone thinks their crazy and will go away."

edit on 26-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Upon reading this...These Bible verses came to mind. They correlate very well with the statements on how to fight,. These came to mind...So had to share .... . I love how this was detailed:

How to fight it is here:

montalk.net » 30 July 04

Strong defenses consist of the following:

1) being aware of your internal weaknesses and countering or watching them closely—emotional buttons, ego flaws, lack of knowledge and false assumptions, resentment and envy, bias and prejudice against the bitter truth, emotional dependency upon sources of authority, blindspots in your awareness, etc

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

2) being aware of your external weaknesses and countering or watching them closely—people you depend upon or who depend upon you, who can become unwitting tools of attack via their weaknesses being exploited; aspects of your finances and business which can be sabotaged and thus lead to a cascading series of problems; potential health weaknesses you may have which can be flared up in an attack to wear you down; physical and mechanical problems like car accidents and malfunction, slipping and falling on something to hurt yourself, missing appointments due to various odd mishaps delaying you; and if all that doesn’t work, then the people you care for are attacked in these same areas which necessarily gets you involved

.Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

3) being resolute and wise in your decisions—they attack mainly to bias the decisions you haven’t yet made, and to reinforce the wrong decisions you make. This has to do with the Law of Freewill and the STS (negative path) preference to win by their target’s own will to submit. So prior to making the right choice, you may be attacked to keep you from making it. But once you make it, since any further attacks may only confirm for you that you’ve made the right choice, so they tend to stop immediately once that learning plateau has been reached. If you make the wrong choice, they then attack you even harder to make you think you’ve made the right one.

If you are wishy washy, agnostic, and conservative in your decision making, perhaps because you’re afraid of making mistakes or being definitive, you will receive constant attacks because you’re straddling the fence and that is where you’re most easily tipped over to either side by the least amount of force. STS attacks the weakest link at its weakest moment, and being irresolute about your decisions creates just such an opportunity for them. It is better to make a firm decision and be wrong (as then the results show that you have been wrong and you can easily reverse the mistake) than to fear ever being wrong and thus become wishy washy (which makes you uncertain of everything and totally undisciplined in your progress).

Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Lowering your profile as a target consists of these:

1) stopping whatever you’re doing that makes you a threat—not a good option, as that defeats the very purpose of your existence. Any step forward toward independence for yourself and others will naturally shine the spotlight upon you. To reduce attack, don’t cower in the spotlight and return to your former self, but rather move forward with ever increasing strength of your defenses. Gaining knowledge and applying it naturally ups your defenses – so the very knowledge that makes you a target can protect you against succumbing to attacks. Those who hoard knowledge without taking it seriously enough to apply in life get all the targeting that comes with great
2) seeking to learn from all you experience—if you are open to learning from your experiences, then the more they try to attack you, the more knowledgeable you become. They take a gamble every time they attack – either they win and you become weak, or they lose and you become stronger. It’s your choice. Being egotistical psychopaths prone to wishful thinking about their skill and prowess, they always attack and usually end up shooting themselves in the foot when they attack a strong target.

Pro 8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

3) keeping up a positive emotional frequency—if you are spazzy, frightful, and fearful, you become a reaction machine, one with buttons so sensitive it takes a simple “boo” to get you to splurge all your emotional energy into your etheric environment which STS forces lap up with delight and then use to hack into your reality more easily next time. You become a puppet they can easily control, and they will do their best to use your reactive condition to their advantage.

Additionally, although 4D STS forces can see beyond linear time and analyze our probable futures and pasts, their perception range is limited due to the narrow spectrum of their soul frequencies. Thus they can only see and predict that which resides within their choice to perceive. If you are in a negative mindset or mood, your probable future is within that narrow spectrum, or alternately, you resonate with the sector of hyperdimensional reality that is their territory. In that case, they can more easily screw with you, predict what you’re going to do next, and thus control you. The solution is to stay out of their probability-detection-range by having composure, being active rather than reactive, and generally keeping up a positive emotional state.

So keeping up your emotional frequency isn’t about shielding yourself from the truth (because you can gain knowledge and stay positive if you choose), but rather it’s a necessary tactical method when involved in a hyperdimensional ambush. Consider it donning your metaphysical body armor and camouflage.

Put on the whole armor of God...1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

4) having foresight, awareness, and knowledge—this makes you less predictable. The more knowledge you have, the more freewill you have, the more choices you can make because you’re aware of those choices, and the harder it is for them to calculate what you will do next. Being unpredictable makes them less efficient in their attack because they must spread their resources to account for a wider range of probable weaknesses.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Yes we (I suspect) are at war and have been ever since we climbed or were spilled out of the gene splicer.........but that's another whole thread.

Yeah lol I hear ya

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

3Jn 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
KJV

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The US Military Generals/Admirals would have NEVER EVER EVER allowed themselves to be cut so small.....

Unless such a capability existed. Capability to conduct Rapture.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Go to google. Type in gcharel Kissinger and see what pops up. Looks like this Guy guy was heavy into the newsgroups. Too type in another guy, by the name Wayne Manzo. He has had lawsuits . Thought he was a loon at one time,., now not so sure.

Also see this link to a blog, re a court case on Torture by satellite -The victim's name, Jesus Mendoza.

"Exhibit A-1 illustrates swelling, pain, and suffering caused on our family by an electronic aggression in progress. Photo No. 1 shows both of my in-laws at the time the satellite aggression started. Photo No. 2 shows my in-laws during the satellite aggression, and before my mother-in-law was tortured to death. Photo No. 3, my father-in-law during the electronic aggression. Photo No. 4 shows how the swelling caused by exposure to radiation is displacing one of my eyes out of place. Photo No. 5, myself around the time the electronic assault started. No. 6. A picture of my three youngest children. Photos 7, 8, and 9, picture shows the swelling on myself and on my one year old daughter during the electronic aggression. Photo 10 a cartoon describing some of the radiation technology used to monitor activity even inside walls or in a moving vehicle.

Pain and suffering caused by this aggression on my children, and on others has been captured on video tape and is part of the federal record. Every day we live this torture. Please remember us on your prayers: "

Full article can be found here: www.clubconspiracy.com...

Not so sure about Manzo but here is link : mansuedotcom.tripod.com...

And here is another Manzo link I have yet to peruse :madona.tripod.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added Manzo links

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There are frequency waves or some kind of waves or something, I don't know what you call it - maybe flickering at certain intervals that I think drain your brain, put you in a almost hypnotic stupor.

My husband bought a huge behemoth plasma TV and I can't stand to be in the same room usually with the thing on.............it even beeps when it's off and I dust it and it's always warm and has a "field" about two inches from it I can feel, yes even when the sucker is off.

Flashing, flickering, something is up, I don't know enough mechanics but my gut tells me your post is accurate and you're on to something...........starred!

Thank you for your response....oh and I forgot to mention.....my TV goes on by itself too. I have this habit when I leave home.....check the stove...make sure coffee pots are shut off...turn off the computer....turn off the TV...well during this past year several times I have come home and the TV is on...and I know I shut it off. Then one night around 2am I had gotten up to go to the bathroom...petted the cat and laid back down....and the TV came on....and the remote control was in the other room....this still happens from time to time...it is creepy.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Have received a couple of interesting pms. Wanted to share this because this person is ''under review for termination" and not able to post. Heavy stuff ! Thought you should read this also.

Here is what they had to say:
This stuff is real. I cannot go into it because I am distracted by being banned and under review for termination. I'd rather post than send pms. On the other hand, it's to the point where I am not sure it's a good idea to say anything on a computer at all. They know what we are thinking, but by stating it on sites like this, it gives law enforcement (stasei) the tools to capture us for our wasted bravery and personal effort. Since '93 I have catalogued a score of insanely invasive technofascist measures used directly on me. All it did was cause me to find God. God is not with them, btw. They are coming down, supernaturally, because they are evil and unable to judge us in just fashion by the inputs they steal and collect from our nervous system. I wish I could explain the full extent to which they have developed the toys they use. They need no 'chip'. It can all be done wirelessly and with grown circuits. The chips are discussed publicly because that is a diversion from the real thing, which policemen wouldn't believe anyway. The chips are a handshake with the powers that be and law enforcement. The satellites can track, detect, catalogue, and influence thoughts. The cops are alerted to 'weirdos' by the nsa, and scenarios are set to justify overt monitoring by cops, neighborhood watch volunteers (stasei).

I'm getting away from the computer. My words are in vain, and being banned by a simpleton like ******* is just too much. Looking to go off the grid, simply because the electricity is going to be changing soon, a new flavor of terror, and not because I believe I can escape notice. It's all very complicated. I believe ats is banning me not on account of my observations on chopping up a penis so the nerves are missing from half of it, but it is because they know that I occasionally pull a rabbit of embarrassing truth out of my hat. The future is about to become hell on earth.Technofascist hell, because they can.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Am beginning to wonder about a lot of things in my life. I realize we fight a spiritual battle daily...but this is just too much. I.have been trying to put two and two together and it MAY BE they are messing with me also... IF true... this is one reason I've put this OP out there : I'm PO'd!! about it and everyone should know what could be happening. Have had numerous crap to happen here as of yet to be disclosed --and it's beginning to point but in one direction! It can't get any worse than it is already: This is why I posted... Again, to them, like Cartman says...
edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok, you guys need to go here, view and DL the pdf. NSA sumblinal posthynotic scripts. . blockyourid.com...
This all relates.

Excerpt:
5.3.5.7. NSA ignorance of the subject's intent and ability to capture a message.
5.3.6. This technology is the perfect intelligence tool. It is nearly impossible to detect or measure,
difficult to trace back to the NSA. The symptoms that the NSA can "program" or inflict into the
subject can cause fear that they might be thought to be insane if they were to report the NSA
activities.
The subject does not know the source of the technology or the technology itself, the subject has no
proof or evidence, only their perception, suffering, and isolation. Additionally, potential recourses
that are available to the subject can be interrogated out and preventative actions taken by the NSA to
further isolate or disable the subject.
5.4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels:
5.4.1. The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the
audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The
subliminal message delivered to you could be "Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your
taxes. Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS
might find out in an audit.

Am a Believer nOW!
edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: correction and line

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Someone agrees with you. Exerpt from the pdf. But please read it ALL.
9.5. The NSA currently has satellites with millimeter wave technology that will allow visible intrusion into most facilities. The test facilities should be deep underground, AKA 100 feet with no adjacent access from other facilities, sewer lines, water lines or power conduits etc.

edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Added a line.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Almost forgot, but am keeping my word to include this link . This is related to my thread, they said. I'm not through reading this yet, but, again , my word to post , so here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: correction

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
See Remote Neural Monitoring

Robert C. Gunn, PhD, Arbor, Michigan, is a an NSA clinical psychologist involved in the human and Constitutional rights violations of Mind Control. He has committed unthinkable atrocities, worldwide

Gunn is involved in covert psychological warfare against innocent Americans and other global citizens. He is among the developers of Psychotronic attacks, which is a highly advanced, surreal form of mind control that is intended to induce suicide among its thousands of targets.

The mind control technology is known as Remote Neural Monitoring

www.greatdreams.com...

Also please listen to this vid on Satellite Surveillance. Again, Ihaven't learned to embed. Someone? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

Also go here this is some unclassified mind control technology.
www.constitution.org...

Are we getting the idea?
edit on 27-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Trying to embed, Was OVERLOOKing the button lol !
This vid is interesting... please listen:

Still having prob loading the vid. Sorry: Trouble : Ray Lamontagne

edit on 28-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Trouble : Ray Lamontagne

edit on June 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Found this:
Project Freedom Network's , "Survivors Testimonials of Remote Mind Control Attacks"
81 victims' testimonies -some are with vids.

www.lambros.name...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wanted to share this interesting read. Lots of info from folks testimonies and FOIAs on mind control here.
You may want to look at the rest of this site, The whole site is very informative.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The mind control has been in operation since the beginning of childhood for most people alive today, thier entire personality is a construct of what they have been conditioned with - only those of us whom are "different" or "un-adjustable" are able to deal with the control, and an even fewer number of us are able to do so without going insane or giving up.

Then again, the insane people that have been able to achieve a large degree of power are the ones whom are in control of the system to begin with

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join