It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11? What about 10:10, 12:12 or 09:09??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello ATSer's.

I'm sure most of you are aware of the 11:11 phenomenom. For those of you who haven't the 11:11 phenomenom is when a person keeps noticing the time at 11:11, there are all kinds of reason and explainations as to why and what it mean things such as; spiritual portals, awakenings, spirit guides (etc).

Now that we have that out of the way lets get on to the crunch of the topic. Over the past few weeks I have gone from noticing just 11:11 to all of the "equal?" times. For example I looked at my watch and noticed it was 18:18, which is what promted me to write this thread.

So whats going on?
Is this happening to others?

ALS
edit on 24-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Check out my own thread on this here

And since then, I have noticed an increasing number of synchronicities in my own life. Including the varieties of numbers you have mentioned.
edit on 6/24/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I will check out your thread. Its good to know that its not just me, I wonder why this is happening.

ALS

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You are living in the Matrix and there is a glitch in the program where 11:11 happens more than twice a day...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

This is just a recurrence for the brain, the brain is amazing at keeping patterns. This happens to me and I can reassure you that this is just a product of our subconscious going into overdrive. You don't know it, but whenever you walk into a room that you have never been in your brain will analyse everything incredibly fast for 10 seconds. This then leads to the fact that our brain keeps a mental track of things, just like when people don't need alarms and awake to a time they desire. So when you walk into your kitchen you consciously don't realize the time, but actually subconsciously glance at it. So then when a time like 11:11 or 3:43 comes on your subconscious kind of tugs your conscious so it will notice. The only phenomenon here is that the human subconscious is remarkably smart.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Your subconscious awareness recognises the patterns before your eyes are able to see them.
edit on 24-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Please look into this real deep. You may want to research numerology and Stargate dates, particularly the strength of those occurring in the 2010,2011, 2012 trinity triad.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Don't know what your experience is with 11:11 but mine is that someone dies. I know for others it's something good but that's just my perception. And it certainly could be a simple coincidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

There is no experience associated when I see these numbers. I just notice them while doing my everyday things.

ALS

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah I notice 11:11 more than any other time, but it's a cool number, so I figure I just remember seeing it more than something like 4:39.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Yeah I notice 11:11 more than any other time, but it's a cool number, so I figure I just remember seeing it more than something like 4:39.

The likelihood of noticing such a thing really is significantly lower, which adds some problematic subjectivity to the overall thing.

I personally see multiples of 3 every time i look at a clock. As the world around us is cyclical, as well as ourselves, I do not think it is that strange for two separate systems to align, especially when willfully driven in that direction by making special note of these things.

Maybe its just because of science for me, but I have to admit, the obsession with these numbers seems to pale in comparison to even the wonders of the human body. Then, the actual universe around us...

It is entirely possible these things are happening on every single level constantly, but we are too limited to notice them in any way except through simple numbers.

So, to play a bit of a devil's advocate, perhaps they are a sign that we actually are so limited that we cant see the forest for the trees?

top topics

join