It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Building 7 also collapsed a lot slower than the rest. First the internal structure failed, the penthouse came down, and then everything started slanting, and then everything came down. There's a lot more evidence Building 7 was from structural failure then it was a demo, and a lot of what happened to that building begs to question just how planned it was, assuming it even was. Nearly the whole building was on fire, the outer structure shows entire structural lines removed, and a lot looks like it was just a very well planned rescue mission on a bad day.

It all Came down at once. So you're saying in-fact the Fire melted all the support columns at the exact same time?

Your logic contradicts itself; The building would not have come down in a swooping fashion that it does in the video if the fire or damage on one side caused the Collapse.

If anything the Fire and/or Damage would have caused the building to fall to the side of least resistance which would be the side which was structurally compromised.

I've seen and heard (Larry Silverstein "Pull it")
What i've needed to see.

I suppose you just can't see it.

edit on 24-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Finally, someone posted the truth out there, Alex Jones should actually be rewarded the peace prize for all of his work and time he spent debunking the official 9/11 story. I mean come on now, is it even possible that the government had no advance knowledge? We're talking about the United States, pretty much the most powerful nation in the world right now. Even Bush himself was caught lying when he said he witnessed the first plane crash....no one had the first video out and nobody saw it live except the people in the vicinity. Open up your eyes people.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll keep saying this until all the conspirators are dead or in prison...911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
now getting anyone to enforce the issue outside of the American patriots is another thing..i guess it will all come down to moboligy to enforce justice, because clearly the JEWDICIAL SYSTEM AINT OURS TO GET JUSTICE

edit on 24-6-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Open your eyes everyone! Here is a link of Bush lying!
edit on 24-6-2011 by Leemo because: Had to post the link up

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

No, it did not all come down at once. There was a a process. Many parts began weakening and falling apart before the eventual collapse. This is why an evacuation was in order. Once the fire melted a few joint points and the floors started falling, there was no point to bother. Evacuate and give up is the only option.

Your logic contradicts itself

Your straws make it contradictory. Read it as is and not adding in your own details and it won't.

If anything the Fire and/or Damage would have caused the building to fall to the side of least resistance which would be the side which was structurally compromised.

Not necessarily. But it did significantly rain debris towards one side. This being the outer structure. Without floors, the sides fall down.

I've seen and heard (Larry Silverstein "Pull it") What i've needed to see.

You saw a man say pull it. That doesn't mean it was a planned demolition. The contradiction is in the fact that they evacuated that building. What kind of plan is that? Kill the entire towers but wait till they evacuate the smaller building?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
S & F

I've believed that 9/11 was an inside job for the past few years.

A lot of people were not able to see the many flaws as we were all under the 9/11 'spell' for many years. Now that the spell has worn off, it is clear as day.

Bout to download and watch the new 'Lose Change' documentary.

Thanks OP!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

I don't much see how that's a lie, nor how it proves anything. He may have heard a plane hit and saw the footage. I remember I did. I thought the same thing. Pilot was dumb. He may have incorrectly remembered the plane hitting, as the mind alters memories. Either way, this proves nothing other then the fact he turned on the tv and was told a plane hit the tower. As were we all that morning.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

One would think if it was so clear they wouldn't need a new version.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Really? It seems just the opposite. Because if all it takes is a YouTube video to convince you that unproven claims are somehow "truth", then there is no hope for the future of this country.

really? it seems that the OP took the time and mental energy to list out a huge number of interconnected facts, where as you have a one line line "rebuttal" that has no more teeth than an earthworm.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Everyone abstracts their own reality. To me, the official story is crap.
2d line
edit on 24/6/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Anyone can take time and mental energy to list "facts". Doesn't make them true, nor does it make them important. Many have been unproven and proven false, and the rest are just speculation and opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Originally posted by Watts
Don't expect a reply.
...skeptics only prey on the weak.

speaking of skeptics? We should compile a list of usernames from ATS that should really watch this.

it's one of my biggest mindf*#ks in life, how do you still not see it for your own eyes.

It drives me insane. Planes don't bring down buildings

Semi tanker trucks bring down concrete and steel overpasses.

Why couldn't a fully loaded airliner bring down a building?
edit on 24-6-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

i agree. and, as indicated by the film makers, it's all about getting people to do their own research. mine says "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", or something vague like that.

link   

Anyone can take time and mental energy to list "facts". Doesn't make them true, nor does it make them important. Many have been unproven and proven false, and the rest are just speculation and opinion.

Since you seem so sure of that, why don't you take the time to go through, bullet by bullet, and debunk every single piece of information? Surely if every single one is unproven, false, speculation, and opinion, you can point out to us which ones are which and why they are that.

link   
reply to post by anumohi

JEWDICIAL SYSTEM AINT OURS TO GET JUSTICE

It's spelled "judicial"...

Oh... wait...

I see what you did there.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I like how you ignored and dodged the part in my post you couldn't explain.

Shows that you really are ignorant of the facts

It all Came down at once. So you're saying in-fact the Fire melted all the support columns at the exact same time?

Your logic contradicts itself; The building would not have come down in a swooping fashion that it does in the video if the fire or damage on one side caused the Collapse.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I would rather someone "speculate" and "opine" 100 times out of 100, than to blindly believe what someone else tells them.So much of what people "know" in today's society comes from someone ELSE'S opinion.

At least people are thinking on their own.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

At least people are thinking on their own.

How is the OP "thinking on his own" when all he is doing is regurgitating flawed information from a documentary film? You cannot be that ignorant, can you? Gorman stated earlier that he is an Architecture student. So, obviously, he is using some of his own knowledge in his discussion. The majority of truthers, on the other hand, rely on information from college dropouts and fear mongers like Alex Jones.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by anumohi

JEWDICIAL SYSTEM AINT OURS TO GET JUSTICE

It's spelled "judicial"...

Oh... wait...

I see what you did there.

IS IT?
I callsem likes i seesem

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

How is the OP "thinking on his own" when all he is doing is regurgitating flawed information from a documentary film? You cannot be that ignorant, can you? Gorman stated earlier that he is an Architecture student. So, obviously, he is using some of his own knowledge in his discussion. The majority of truthers, on the other hand, rely on information from college dropouts and fear mongers like Alex Jones.

Point out which pieces of information are flawed and how they are flawed, don't just say they're flawed and call it a night. That's why I organized it, so people who believe in the OS can pick what they see as a lie or flawed and explain why they think that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join