It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultus Aperio Nosce Te Ipsum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I think of this reality as a giant amusement park. We are in physical form to contribute to the experience of the collective we are all part of.. All experience is part of the learning process for the universe, or whatever you want to call it. Once you get into stuff like this words become hindrances that limit understanding. The point is not to escape, but to grow. Every challenge, mistake, or victory contributes to the growth of the collective energy we are all part of. Our interconnectedness with the entire world means every thought, action, or emotion echos through all of existence. That is why the key to solving the woes of the world is to solve your own personal problems.If we all work on the internal the external world will reflect the good we discover within ourselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When faced with our Modern World and the path at which it seems to have enveloped, how can we take this level of understanding and apply it? Are we to simply ignore the pain and suffering and relish in our experience of the awareness of ourselves?

I think we have to realize we are more than what we are right at this very moment but we cannot know what we will become by just dramatizing the awareness of now! We must activate a continuous effort at talking to the Future, talking to the source of Awareness that very well could be ourselves in a more refined state of being. Right now we are nothing more than a primitive petri-dish hoping to spread the word that there is a world out there!

I think most people need to understand that "To know thyself is to know thy Germiness!"

Yeah, I made up that word, but it is true, we are nothing but a plague at this point to our own environment! If we evolve now we will become airborne! God help the Universe!

OK, so I am a bit agitated today, but I am entitled! Blessings to my fellow Germs!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
So then what is this ? Is this a game? Are all of us trying to find our way out? Maybe some don't want to leave? But we want out! Don't we? Awareness! Great! Ok now how do we use that knowledge to GET OUT of here? It's like I'm overlooking one simple,stupid little thing that's right in front of me but I just can't see it! Help!

We can only take action up to the limit of our understanding. I'm still here. Whatever it appears my understanding may be, it's not enough to push my perception to a broader state of existence.

It would be impossible for me to know the next step in another person's evolution. Only they can know that. In order to see the next step, a certain level of understanding of the current step is needed.

I can answer the question of "getting out" based on my current understanding. Keeping with the concise theme my current answer is, Existential Maturity.

There are many things I could say and many directions to go. But, I wouldn't know which, if any, would give you that "aha" moment you need to see your next step.

I can only offer advice based on what you wrote. Try to see everything about your current situation as objectively as possible. Then find that point where you feel the frustration. Rest in that point. Examine it from all angles. There appears to be a door there for you. You are just trying to find the key. Relax and ask for the key. Not from me or any one else. Ask the universe and then forget about it. If the key doesn't come then you need to examine the current frustration point more. Then try asking for the key again. If you truly want it, you will get it.

You won't get out but you may get the understanding that will make that reality more bearable.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The application reduces the viscosity of reality from the individual's perspective. Consider you just started a job and your boss asks you to type up a bunch of stuff but you never took a course in typing. It would be frustrating. But if typing is second nature to you already then you can help your boss without frustration.

The application of the deeper concepts affords you the ability to make better decisions, quicker and with better outcomes. This in turn affords you more latitude to assist others. By helping yourself you are giving yourself more and more ability to help those around you.

I don't speak of the physical though. There's nothing we can do about that. Humanity can only make decisions up to the point of its understanding. So, as annoying as it may be, where we are is the only place we can be; collectively speaking.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Izer
The results are; knowledge, at a certain level, is bliss.

Basically, you can both "know" and "be". It seems in order to get there you need to first separate the essence of things. Then take each separate unit and expand it out to maximum thought and feeling. Then reintegrate those essences back to form a much larger, denser unit of knowledge. As knowledge becomes understanding and understanding becomes wisdom and wisdom becomes knowing without thought, your density of knowledge weighs on the universal consciousness field. This in turn increases your "be"ness...

...Knowing and Being become inseparable. Every step becomes a knowing meditation.

Very nicely put.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Izer
So just sit for a minute. Clear errant thoughts. Become aware of your surroundings. Then become aware of that which just became aware of its surroundings. Feel it. Memorize the feeling. When you are able to hold that feeling for any length of time then you can expand awareness back out to your surroundings while being aware of that which is aware. And after awhile you can practice multi-level simultaneous awareness.

Thanks for the help. I think I understand what you mean. I'm going to practice what you said above and see how it goes.
Thanks for the tips

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
Thanks for the help. I think I understand what you mean. I'm going to practice what you said above and see how it goes.
Thanks for the tips

You are welcome.

I've been at this (consciously, in this life) for about 17 years. There is a definitive growth line within that time frame. We do have to put in our work. The universe will meet us half way though. The keys do open the locks. But don't take these concepts as stagnant. Try them on and see how they fit. Let out the seam. Lift the hem. Make them your own.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by General Izer

Perhaps there is a difference between learning and knowledge.

There was an episode of "Stargate" where there were a race of children who were pre-programmed with the knowledge of the universe, however, when they were "re-set" they returned to being children, however, things that they had learned, such as the ability to draw a picture (as taught to them by the main character in the story) remained with them after thier brains had been "re-set".

edit on 26-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Perhaps there is a difference between learning and knowledge.

There was an episode of "Stargate" where there were a race of children who were pre-programmed with the knowledge of the universe

Out of all the shows I've seen, SG-1 has come closest in symbolism to the viewpoints I have of our reality. And it was a fun show.

I also hold the viewpoint that humanity is "children pre-programmed with the knowledge of the universe". That's the match but you still need some action to create fire. If knowing were enough many would have moved on by now. My objective viewpoint is that we are here now, therefore we have to put in our work to regain access to that knowledge.

I see both as correct. Sure, there's a mansion waiting for the prodigal son but he has to clean himself off and make the long trek back home if he plans on claiming his inheritance.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Perhaps even the most complex knowledge is just the imaginative ideas of other people.

For example, when I dream, I can easily fly, and walk through walls, I can use my mind to create my own environment, I can imagine my own reality - however, ideas and knowledge seems to be irrelevant, as my ability to create is second nature.

Perhaps it is the imagination itself, the thing that we all overlook.

I mean, could you imagine it, creating an entire universe from your own imagination, probably based upon your own experiences in your original universe, and then, as your thoughts become conscious, they develop "knowlege" of thier surroundings, however, no matter how much they "know" they will only "get it" once they can glimpse the infinite field of potential that thier own minds and imaginations are able to impregnate.
edit on 27-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join