It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Working To Avoid EU Debt Restructuring: Researcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

BEIJING (MNI) - China doesn't want to see a eurozone debt restructuring and is making efforts with the International Monetary Fund and countries related to the sovereign crisis on avoiding it, a government researcher said Friday.

"China, the IMF and related countries are all making efforts...we don't want to see a debt restructuring," Qu Xing, director of the China Institute of International Studies, a Foreign Ministry think tank, told reporters at a briefing here Friday.

Link

Short Commentary from ZeroHedge

So is China getting worried now since they have so much invested in Europe? The Euro crisis could have more immediate damaging effects on China than the US if they are overly exposed. But then, if China is in poo poo then that is going to create further adverse impacts on countries that rely on China. The threat of contagion would appear to be ominous and compelling indeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Ha. I hope Europe drags China's economy down & it crumbles to dust.

Sorry, just China's antics in the South-China Sea against Vietnam (being Vietnamese), as well as the Spratley Islands have touched a nerve.

In all seriousness, I think Europe could do with China's help right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

They are sick of Western powers changing the rules everytime they start to loose.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is why China cannot be the new superpower. China has too many investments in the West and if anything happens China is DOOMED

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I honestly don't think it would make any difference if it would happen. EU is run by Vatican, Every EU "citizen" knows it, everything from religion, to educational system, to economy, to our supreme courts...vatican calls the shots, and as long as they want it, EU will exist, because people here in europe are not only ignorant of this fact, but they support it (one eg. - you have to pay taxes for the church 300 euros a month if you make couple thousands; you can't get in just in any school or university if you are not enrolled in roman catholic church, and don't pay taxes every month or send your kids to any kindergarten, etc.). Lotts of institutions are being run by vatican here. Sadly.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I honestly don't think it would make any difference if it would happen. EU is run by Vatican, Every EU "citizen" knows it, everything from religion, to educational system, to economy, to our supreme courts...vatican calls the shots, and as long as they want it, EU will exist, because people here in europe are not only ignorant of this fact, but they support it (one eg. - you have to pay taxes for the church 300 euros a month if you make couple thousands; you can't get in just in any school or university if you are not enrolled in roman catholic church, and don't pay taxes every month or send your kids to any kindergarten, etc.). Lotts of institutions are being run by vatican here. Sadly.

Being brought up Catholic myself...But doing the research into Catholicism, past history & their links to Rothschild, I can only concur with you sir.

Not sure however, on your statement that taxpayer's money goes straight to the Vatican, however.

I don't think this to be the case here, at least, in the UK.
edit on 24-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join