It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deus Ex Game's Illuminati Theme to De-sensitize or Warn Out of Touch Gamers of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You have to wonder, are the Game Developers who created this game trying to de-sensitize the gamer addict population who would not otherwise know about the NWO or are they trying to get word out?

If there is sinister intent here, are they relying on that fear group mentality to keep people in check and submission once this NWO system is set in place?

Cause a portion of the masses is gonna think, say, and do this way," keep quiet, follow orders, and do whatever it takes to stay alive, even if it takes some backstabbing and tittletattling."

It seems like ever since Resident Evil they've been shelling out more of the NWO themes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
the whole game was designed with pulling all the best NWO conspiracies together, deus ex 1 was made in 2000.

the creators actually came to pages like ATS in the day and did thier research. so entrenched were they in teh scene, that they began getting death threats and hate mail.

people assumed they were trying to investigate it for some kind of book, or doco.
this is one time, i can assure you there is no conspiracy to indoctrinate us. just an awesome game

to this day, i get chills at how much of the almost "cannon" NWO conspiracies are entrenched in the game.

Deus Ex 3 ... please dont let me down.
edit on 23-6-2011 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good theory but I thought the game was about bringing down the new world order. You know their was a Deus EX it was made in the 90's? The only reason you know about a "new world order" is because they want you to. They would not be typing it in their books and saying it in their speeches if they wanted to stay off the radar. The whole 9/11 thing and masonic symbols in movies was made to get people behind the conspiracy. These are very smart people, that have been in power for 1000's of years. You really think they would let us know if it was not apart of their plans? The game is made EIDOS, the one popular game I remember from that company is JUST CAUSE. That game has CIA written all over it. Its about a CIA agent manipulating gangs for the USA. In the game you can blow up sea oil rigs, and the sky is riddled with those pink chemtrail clouds. This game was made for us the "conspiracy theorist" and for the masses of gamers that do not believe in conspiracy. Like I said we would not know about a "new world order" if they did not want us to.
edit on 23-6-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Looking forward to Dx3, as most are. As others said, Deus ex was always about conspiracies. Definitely my most favorite game.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I love the Deus Ex series of games. They are fun, mind bending, entertaining experiences. However, they are just entertainment level games, not indoctrination tools. That is why the NWO involvement is so very over the top. It is a game that talks about the future of what if and makes a play for the worst possible conspiracies on the charts to all come true at once. I wouldnt read much more into it than that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
you might be onto something, i've heard alot of these games developers are concerned that out of touch gamers arent aware of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I played the first Deus Ex over and over again. Ironically, that game was what first got me into conspiracy stuff.....and led me to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join