It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

news.yahoo.com

SACRAMENTO, Calif (Reuters) – A California mother was arrested and charged with murder on Tuesday after police said she cooked her baby in a microwave.
Ka Yang, 29, was taken into custody three months after her week-old baby was found dead, Sacramento Police spokesman Sgt. Norm Leong said.
Leong said it took several months to determine the child's burns did indeed come from a microwave, using medical analysis and findings from three other U.S. cases.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What possesses someone to do this to their own child? God forbid, actually killing her child wasn't enough, but had to put a WEEK OLD baby in the microwave to fry??

I can't imagine the pain that child must have felt. Simply disgusting that someone could put this in their brain and justify it.

Just sad.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's mental illness to the extreme. It's a horribly sad story. The woman is detached from normal healthy reality. She's sick as hell.

On a side note, can I say GROSS. I can't even imagine how disgusting that house must have smelled afterward.

*puke*

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No need of posting this ..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

using medical analysis and findings from three other U.S. cases.

Sick that it already happened 3 times before.

I hope all of those persons including this woman live in a state where they have the death penalty.

Prison is not for people who have no soul.

Edit to say; I hope the cops involved can find some peace of mind because it must have been horrible.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah she was probably psychotic, you don't waste 9 month of your life for this. Well the kid could have been deranged growing up, either from genes or education.

I blame Spielberg's Gremlin's...ok ok bad joke!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Very sick... second case I've heard of this month too. Obvious mental illness among other factors take part.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

This is the reason why there should be a great culling of the masses.
2nd.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Wrong!!

I think it's become quite apparent that we need to outlaw microwave ovens. They kill people.

link   
All I can guess was that the woman had no idea what she was doing. Maybe she didn't know what a a microwave was for, that thought it could dry the baby after a bath? I have heard of really dumb people putting their pets in one before thinking it would dry the fur. Otherwise I am clueless. Poor baby, it breaks my heart.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
When I hear things like this, it brings me such deep sorrow. There are really no words to describe the intense amount of feelings this stirs up; perhaps a mixture of anger, sadness, confusion, something that is so terrible it's difficult to not wish pain and suffering upon the mother....I mean HOW? How you could you possibly do something so evil and grotesque to a innocent life like that?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, there goes my day...thanx OP!
2nd

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is disgusting on every level, There has to be mental illness involved with this person i cant even wrap my brain around this kind of crime doing something like this to there own child..horrible

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Want to know why this happens? Google "Baby blues" or post-natal depression.
It is very real and this kind of thing happens more than you know.

No I am not defending her ...... just trying to enlighten some people that may not be aware

edit on 22-6-2011 by Nemain73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Im a pretty hardcore internet browser, but this actually made me well up and feel ill.

Oh. dear. god.

There truely are no limits. I cant type.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wheres the baby at hun? Why is my hot pocket still cold? Oh no, oh my god no.

They should build a giant microwave to put that lady in. What a terrible thing to do.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is just so terribly sad. I'm assuming this was probably due to Postpartum Psychosis, which makes it even sadder because the woman's mind might have been so far gone she didn't even fully realize what she was doing. Or if she did, her mind betrayed her and led to her believe it was somehow ok. Or she's just a complete sicko

new topics

top topics

join