It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: America Will Default on It's 14+ Trillion Dollar Debt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just posted up on youtube...

Very scary info everybody... Forget raising the debt limit... he says we will default instead... He also mentioned this on a video with SGTbull07, which I posted HERE sadly the thread didnt catch much steam, but I would recommend checking that video out as well...

Hope everyone is making their preparations...

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
scare stuff. I’ve been watching and debating the collapse of America for the past 8 months now. There is no mathematical way out.

you can’t cut entitlements and if you did it would be a deep cut and people would go nuts! Our interest on debt is 25% of our revenue right now. That’s just interest, not including principal and that’s at a rate of .25% interest. Guess what happens when interest rates shot up to 6% like they were in 2006. We would be at 35% of revenue going to interest on debt. The math is impossible and its only a matter of time.

We have been living beyond our means for 60 years now! its going to crash and its going to crash hard. Im talking mad max hard

edit on 22-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Heres another section of the interview today... Just posted up...

Im surprised no one has commented yet??

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
he does not say when this 14-15 $Trillion dollar default happens...

it sounds like that the Saudi monarchy gets thrown out before the USA defaults

it sounds like the OPEC producers are either overthrown or just refuse to ship oil to the USA

and the 3 areas in the USA that have oil will be able to replace the foreign oil not shipped here.
)Norh slope, Balkan, deep sea( this infrastructure needs more than several years to be completed,
so we might be looking at 2025-2035 as the 'window' when the oil spigot of the ME and the default
both transpire...

the guys 'insider-elite' is as mysterious as the maitreya

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I am afraid that nobody is scared . They like good news. Find some and then S&F is coming. People are like they used to be thousand years ago. May be we have internet these days but people are the same people.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by morder1

I am afraid that nobody is scared . They like good news. Find some and then S&F is coming. People are like they used to be thousand years ago. May be we have internet these days but people are the same people.

I like people not being afraid, it delays the "event" and gives me more time to store my wealth and get supplys to be ready for the Mad Max new world. Im almost to the point were i have everything i need and can injoy the life i have before things get hard

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think the U.S defaulting would be a good thing.

If we had a smart president that knew economics, defaulting on our debt would be the best thing to do. Get the budget balanced, keep it balanced then default and start fresh. There would be no inflation and my generation wouldn't be punished for the mistakes of the current and former generations.

I seriously doubt we would default though.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

One question.... where are you going to get the gas for your 68 Camaro SS?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I know that the last money of the 600 billion Obama bailout is over this month, without another billion dollar bailout, how can the government work, still the debt ceiling has not been raised yet, Bernanke was babbling today abou tthe economy.

I wonder what is heading our way.
edit on 22-6-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

First off..... I love the pic of the 68. I am a Camaro lover!!!

What have you done to prepare as I would love some advice on "how to". Not only is our economy being ripped from the seems but so is the Earth it seems. I want to be as prepared as I can but really do not know if there is a way??

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jetman44

One question.... where are you going to get the gas for your 68 Camaro SS?

you dont. I rip the alternater out, brake the counter balance springs on my gardge door so no one can posible open it and head to the hills in my 4x4 truck to a retreat we set up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

First off..... I love the pic of the 68. I am a Camaro lover!!!

What have you done to prepare as I would love some advice on "how to". Not only is our economy being ripped from the seems but so is the Earth it seems. I want to be as prepared as I can but really do not know if there is a way??

Well Im lucky and my father has seen the light and has taken alot of the budget burden off me. We have a ranch with cattle, chickens, land to plant food, and natural springs and rivers all around. That is my bug out location. Getting up there is 225 miles away. i always keep my 4x4 full of gas and have 32 gal of gas in cans with stablizer in them.

Supplys are guns, lots of ammo, lots of seeds, and food. once we get to the ranch we can hunt and butcher the cattle and later plant food. The retreat is slowly being up graded with defensible positions and look out stations with comunications via non power hard lines running to the house.

dont forget your gold and silver. thats after the food, ammo and water

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

If we had a smart president that knew economics, defaulting on our debt would be the best thing to do. Get the budget balanced, keep it balanced then default and start fresh. There would be no inflation and my generation wouldn't be punished for the mistakes of the current and former generations.

Maybe we should pay off about 30% of the debt though.

That way the U.S won't look ghetto.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Supplys are guns, lots of ammo, lots of seeds, and food. once we get to the ranch we can hunt and butcher the cattle and later plant food. The retreat is slowly being up graded with defensible positions and look out stations with comunications via non power hard lines running to the house. dont forget your gold and silver. thats after the food, ammo and water

Couldnt have said it better myself... Would just add...

Medical Supplies, hygiene supplies, CB radio

Bug out bag with hiking/survival supplies... such as emergency blankets, tarp, multi tool, magnesium fire starter, some food, water, med kit, hatchet, change of clothes, water purification, ROPE/string, Duct Tape, fishing kit, snare wire... anything else you can think of that would be beneficial in a SHTF scenario where you had to leave, and stay hidden for a while

EDIT- Also for the BoB, ALUMNINUM(or however you spell it) Foil!!! No no its not to keep the beams from alien ships from penetrating your head... Its for cookware... take a big sheet of it, fold it up and throw in a ziploc baggie... can make alot of things from it to help cook any water or food you need to heat up
edit on 22-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

how do you seriously think we wont default? plus defaulting would wipe out the economy. its not a clean cut thing. its bloody.

Default will happen
edit on 22-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

how do you seriously think we wont default?

Well, I think we will default eventually, but not any time soon.

plus defaulting would wipe out the economy. its not a clean cut thing. its bloody.

Like I said. It will depend on how we do it. A default wouldn't nessasarily be a bad thing, people only think it will be bad because of MSM fear-mongering. That debt can't be paid back and it shouldn't be paid back.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What's so wrong with starting over? Our current system doesn't work, and people who think that it's possible to fix this system by raising taxes or whatever nonsense they propose are delusional.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I agree we dont really have much choice to default... But what about the people we owe?

China wont just say, oh they made a mistake, we will forget they owe us 1 trillion dollars... wont happen

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

how do you seriously think we wont default?

Well, I think we will default eventually, but not any time soon.

plus defaulting would wipe out the economy. its not a clean cut thing. its bloody.

Like I said. It will depend on how we do it. A default wouldn't nessasarily be a bad thing, people only think it will be bad because of MSM fear-mongering. That debt can't be paid back and it shouldn't be paid back.

There is nothing wrong with starting over and this is no MSM fear monger. This is month of independent research. you cant just defalt and walk away. the implacations are much larger then that. I dont think you understand the gravity of the situation

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I agree we dont really have much choice to default... But what about the people we owe?

China wont just say, oh they made a mistake, we will forget they owe us 1 trillion dollars... wont happen

China won't have much of a choice, but to accept it. As long as we keep trade barriers down against China they won't come looking for a war. So I'm not worried about China at all. They lent money to us knowing we could never repay, that's their fault not ours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join