It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke Plants, HAARP, FEMA, NWO, Volcanic Eruptions, Elein...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi, everybody,

I like to read a lot about the above mentioned topics just like many do. They are interesting subjects but, something is occurring in the discussions on these topics that makes me want to speak out. That is the issue of rising up and doing something about it. ANY OF IT!!

I just read an article on the net, where the person wants everyone who lives East of the Mississippi to move to the West side of the Mississippi and into a below ground cavern in Arkansas, because "it won't be safe" on the East side. I hate to tell them, but the East side of the Mississippi isn't going to be "safe" either. Eventually something will happen there too. There is already major flooding over on the West side. A lot of people are in panic mode.

Whether from Nuclear disasters, Volcanic Eruptions such as Yellowstone or Long Valley, Earthquakes, Disease, or Disaster from our Sun interacting with Elein or whatever, WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP IT! It's time for a Reality Check! Try to calm down and take a deep breath!

Yes you can be afraid of what might be coming, and get prepared with some extra food or supplies to a certain degree, but you aren't going to STOP anything from happening good or bad on a nationwide basis. We DON"T run the show!

To me, the cocky guys who are the survivalists and plan to shoot anyone who comes over are fighting a losing battle. They think they can stay safe with a 12 gauge and some supplies. Maybe for a while, but then without access to more, and medical attention they are done too!

I know this will upset some of you, but it's my opinion and I wanted to express it.

I don't know what is happening in this country, but I can tell you that I am passive. I'm not going to move anywhere, or fight anyone for power. I consider myself reasonably intelligent. I'm not a "patriot" or anything else. I'm just a person who respects others and wants to get along in this world. I have NEVER called the shots, nor will I EVER call the shots. I respect authority and will work for whoever is the boss. Yes I want to have some things on hand in case I can't get to the store for a couple weeks, but beyond that, I'm done.

I look at quality of life as much more important than longevity. I don't want to be in a concentration camp any more than anyone else, but the fact is, that if that happens, there really isn't much I can do to prevent. it. So you shoot the guy who comes to your door. Then they send someone else after you. Eventually you will be found and in much worse trouble than if you had just gone with the flow. It sucks, but that's the way I see it.

Maybe I have this attitude because I have cancer, and I look to a higher power for dealing with the cards I have been dealt. For me it doesn't really matter anyway.

You have to decide what is best for you too. But just look at things realistically before going off the deep end. If the govt can take down Sadaam, and Osama, they can take you down too.

I'm not trying to start an argument, and I respect all your opinions on this topic, but I had to speak my mind. Stay Safe Everyone, and pray for peace!

edit on 22-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

I mostly agreed with you up until this:

" I respect authority and will work for whoever is the boss. "

now you completely lost me...
edit on 22-6-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Hi,
I guess I meant that many things in our life are out of our control including who we work for and govt. policy. It changes all the time without any input from me as it is. To go nuts and worry about it or try to fight it is not realistic to me. I don't think we can change what comes so for me, I'll go with the flow. Hope that helps.

new topics

join