It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah man updates Facebook status during standoff with SWAT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

apparently you havent put all the puzzle pieces together.... the guy wasn't exactly thinking straight, or even sane for that matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Government has no legitimate Authority to tell people what medicines they can or cannot take for whatever reasons. That's not the Gov'ts realm of jurisdiction.

That's my personal jurisdiction. My body and what chemicals go into it. 100% my call, no one else's.
Going against my will here is a violation of my human rights, and forcing any chemical or preventing any chemical against my will is brutality, torture, and causing indecent suffering.

Why can't SWAT go chase Jeffrey Dahmer or bust a slavery ring or something?

Why does the government have to be so malicious and totalitarian when it comes to medicine?

Also, many people will argue that medicinal choices are often times highly religious in various aspects. So this is Government choosing which religions are good and which ones are bad, and making witch hunts out of normal folks like you and me if we decide to pick the wrong medicine.

It's just like the Salem Witch Trials all over again.

But instead of burning this kid at the stake, they will put him in a concrete box full of rapists and let him get raped a bunch.

Rape as a punishment is WRONG. It's not legitimate in any way at all! It's disgusting to use rape as a tool for ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT! It's worse than murder!!

This entire Government and System is a complete disgusting evil joke from hell.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Message to Governments Everywhere:

Please be advised. You are violating human rights. Your own future is now in grave jeopardy.

You have two choices. Stop doing it, or off with your heads.

Very simple. Decide human civilizations fate today, because your actions will determine it.

1) Legalize Drugs
2) No forced medications
3) Police are suppose to chase down the Rapists, Murderers, Thieves, Slave runners, etc.
4) Prison should be Isolation, no communication with other inmates should be allowed. This stops all rape, contraband, chances to murder people dwindle, gangs will become non-existent, etc.

This is common sense and common decency.

I want Freedom now, and I am sick of having the threat of constant rights violations hanging over my head everywhere I go no matter how Good of a Person/Citizen I try to be I know I can get popped still no matter what.

Make this thing RIGHT people please!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

apparently you havent put all the puzzle pieces together.... the guy wasn't exactly thinking straight, or even sane for that matter.

The guy isn't thinking straight but guess what?

Mommy-Daddy Govt isn't thinking straight either. Also they like to lie constantly as well.

Why do you think the children of the nation are doing so bad?

Because our Parent SUCKS. Someone call CPS on the Govt !!!!

Get us out of this abusive situation. They always lie about dangers and downplay them and then we get hurt a lot. They let outsiders come into our communities and pour toxic chemicals in our living space.

CPS should remove the American people from their Govt's guardianship immediately.

And then return us to our rightful parents. The people who gave birth to us!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join