It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Doctor warns millions will die from Japan radiation ( must read...) cover-up by the media...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The prestigious Doctor Mark Sircus released a new report concurring with a host of scientists and other doctors giving evidence that people of Japan and United States have been subjected to dangerous levels of radiation since Fukushima nuclear plant meltdowns, and also subjected to a tight cover-up by authorities and media, the result of which will be millions of baby deaths and new cancer victims. Japanese and American children are already suffering with symptoms that appear to be the first signs of Radiation Sickness.

Finally, three months later, we are getting some numbers on what the real dangers are. And finally we can begin to understand the enormous cover-up of the nuclear doom that is reaching lungs all over the west coast of America, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and at least half of Japan!" stated Dr. Mark Sircus

In an exclusive interview with Deborah Dupré, the head of a major radiation and public health organization predicted that Americans will pay a high price for government and media cover-up and deception related to Fukushima radiation, such as telling the public that it only trace levels are reported and that these are harmless. Not only Californians are at risk.

The answer to whether Fukushima nuclear fallout is impacting or will impact people on United States soil is being covered-up by mainstream media, as asserted by Dr. Helen Caldicott, Dr. Nick Begich, Dr. Alexey Yablokov, and most recently, Amy Goodman highlighted in her interview of Dr. Michio Kaku this week, calling the catastrophe a "ticking time-bomb."

www.houstonfreethinkers.com...:exclusive-karl-grossman-interview-fukushima-fallout-over-us-censor ed-by-news&catid=63:japanese-tragedy&Itemid=135

full article : www.examiner.com...

edit on 21-6-2011 by torontoguy123 because: forget it

edit on 21-6-2011 by torontoguy123 because: forget something

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Already been posted about:

Link...

Worth using search before you post :-)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sounds plausible until you read Dr Sircus's (Circus???) bio.

Is there a real Doc available to back up his claims?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The examiner ? Umm, I don't know who told you they were credible.....I've heard so much fear monger that I don't know what to believe

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
An this is the same guy who think the earth is going to end in 2012 by the comet Elenin.

I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

How dare you!

Obama said Radiation Won’t Reach U.S.–Radioactive Iodine Found in IL Grass

Asked about whether he is worried about the radiation from Japan reaching the US shores, Obama said, “No. I’ve been assured that it…any nuclear release dissipates by the time it gets even to Hawaii, much less to the mainland of the US.”

From Infowars--

So there, birth certificate, kinetic action, Bin's Laden
Throw in Terral, Nibiru, etc. etc.

top topics

join