It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There Was An Attack.. Just Like Hurricane Katrina!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please mods, move if needed. There is a show that came on Nation Geographic called "When Aliens Attack". I watched the video, I was unable to watch on television, but I scrolled down responses from the video, when I noticed something that was said, but wasn't sure, and there it was someone asked what I also heard.

What is said at 1:15 is "If there was an attack just like Hurricane Katrina. Did anyone else catch that? Why would they let that air? Did anyone else catch this episode and if so, did anyone else hear it? Is her saying that Hurricane Katrina was some sort of attack, and not a natural disaster? Or was that a HUGE mistake?

When Aliens Attack.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think that the way he said it was if there was an attack... just like katrina it would take time to respond not if there was an attack just like Katrina. it would take time to respond I dont think he called it a attack more talking about FEMA flim flamming till people die

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow thats weird. Makes your mind wonder. First thing I thought when I heard it. Maybe Aliens are on planet earth and have more power then the military does. I thought Katrina was man made maybe its Alien made.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I found it weird also. You would think that a man with his credentials would know how to properly make a statement, or use a scenario in its proper context. He could have used the "attack" scenario in many other ways. Why would Katrina be used?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i think you misunderstood what he said.....

He wasn't saying that the attack would be "just like hurricane Katrina"....

He said, "Just like hurricane Katrina, there's going to be chaos, and its going to take time to respond."

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What made me think that maybe I heard it the way it sounded, is because there have been things mentioned in the media (possibly by accident) that we all known probably shouldn't have been said. Slip ups, sometimes live, but I would think with editing someone would have said hey, maybe someone might misconstrue that, lets shoot that one again.

Good example.
Buzz Aldrin: Monolith Exists on Martian Moon!

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join