It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of you people have lost your minds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Apparently you have trouble reading a web browser address bar. It clearly states www.FBI.gov

I didn't say I believe only the FBI, I'm merely saying you said "WE KNOW FOR SURE HE DID IT". I would think the FBI would post that, eh?

Anyway, you're boring me and you're annoying me too. This discussion belongs elsewhere, so elsewhere it must go.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm annoying you because you know I'm right. You provided no evidence that sept. 11th was an inside job, furthermore: your link still doesn't proove ANYTHING AT ALL!!

[Edited on 10-8-2004 by Herman]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No, you're annoying because you were born that way.
I'm more than willing to discuss this with you outside this forum.
If you can't accept that, BITE ME.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, resorting to cheap insults; very clever. You haven't yet told me which forum to discuss this with you on.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
serenitynow> I lost my mind before i stumbled upon ATS.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
serenitynow> I lost my mind before i stumbled upon ATS.

I was finely sane and all...until I read this thread.:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's not my fault. This guy tried to start something that he couldn't back up, nor had any evidence supporting. He said he would debate me in another topic, but he didn't give me a link or anything haha.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Actually, to me, at the old age of 52, it comes down to this:
Some of the craziest stuff may well be true.
Some of the most factual sounding stuff is just regurgitation of some politicians' spiel.
What am I saying, without sounding like a loony? Trust your instincts. Among the silliness, the paranoia (sometimes justified), the psychic predictions, you can see a grain of truth.
So, I'm probably a really old person to you. No one wants to hear the rantings of an old lady ...lol...but I will rant until I die.
joey

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a real 15 year old or a troll or what, but I will say that sometimes it's a disappointment and sometimes not. Sometimes I see something and think it must be posted by a kid because it is so incredibly juvenile and it ends up being someone in their 30s. *L*

I came here following a link from Google on the Nick Berg beheading. I kept coming back because it was interesting and had so many forums. What I find unfortunate is when people have to be so condescending and ignorant with their posts. It's not enough to have a discussion and present opinions and "evidence", they have to be snide and insulting to try for an upper hand or some kind of superior position. In actuality it makes them look like a jagoff and I find myself immediately discounting anything they have to say. When you get a thread where this same person posts over and over with the same rude, immature nonsense, it makes the whole thing kind of pointless to keep coming back to. I think that's why so many die on the vine... too much stupidity in the posting. Name calling. Insults. It's not necessary if you have a valid point to make and are truly interested in a mature, informative discussion. I've seen things on here that made me re-think my point of view and was able to do that because I approached it fairly open-mindedly, not with the intent of hammering my opinion through somebody's head like a spike. Childish bickering seems to kill some potentially good discussions.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I didn't even want to respond to this dude's "criticism" not "constructive criticism" just criticism...

It's cool if you have a theory about people being wack jobs and they all hang out together at this site like my husband thinks, but once you start name calling and everything, my respect for you just goes out the window...

CEO's and managers ect, don't use the tone you do when they are firing people, there is a way to go about it without being as intense as you have been.
Your ranting fine...

Last time I checked this was a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE, many many threads have backed up proof that such theories are viable.

I'm going to assume that teenagers who start talking about being demon hunters and aliens were in their closet are all full of #, so yes I would agree in your statement that it is bull#...

Having an open mind will allow you to see ever side of the cube, obviously adding a pinch of logic to the mix wouldn't hurt either...

Many salesmen sell you bull# ideas and products just to get your money, and in this case there are people kind of like that on this board that want to see you bunk, why? I don't know, but I call bull# when I see it..

Again, there is no need to get hysterical, I bet your face turned red the more you thought about it... Just curious, but do you ever experience road rage?
There is a mental illness out there where these symptoms fit the description, I just wish I could remember what it is, i'm sure if you google if you will find it.
I understand your ranting/venting whatever, but imo, your who post was bull# and I don't even know why i gave it the time... Maybe because i'm nosey and can't keep my mouth shut so I have to share just like you did...
I guess the street is paved for both ways...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Amber - I think you are right, but you missed off Northwoods. This proves that the government of the time was willing to perform acts of terrorism upon its own people. And if they were willing then, why not now ?

Serenity - You say that most of us have lost our minds ... You're assuming that we had minds in the first place

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW! i love that episode! very fitting fo this thread, and forum!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree, this site is about "theories, and conspiracies". You can't claim to know everything there is. At that age, your only believing what your parents want you to belive. Do you even know what a conservative republican is? Or are you just one because your parents are?

Even though I'm only seventeen, I am just now being able to tell the b-s from the possible truth from the truth. So don't go around claiming everyone on here is a nutjob.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
FYI this is a place were we can post our opinon and well if you don't agree with what is being said well...that is your opion.that is why there are so many different threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join