It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abilene Texas: Possible Middle eastern Taken off Greyhound Bus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I was ont he bus going to Los Angeles to see some firefighters I know anda Veteran.When we got to Abilene Texas, a man who was in his 20's was taken off the bus in handcuffs

Folks in a Veteran, and retired fire department captain,I was a MP in the service and trined in Anti-Terrorism,and worked not only Security,and protecting the President but also protected USAF Maerials and Secret Weapons. I was on the bus and was going to Los Angeles, from Houston, and the bus got to the bus station in Abilene, the Border Patrol was there 4 car loads of them, They got on the Bus and took a man off the bus who was dressed casually, and looked like he hasn't missed a meal in his life. One thing about this bust the man was from Ethiopia. U have to know that this country has no money and is the poorest country in the world. They handcuffed the man,and I got off and talked to the Border Patrol cause I still have my FD ID,and used to be stationed at Dryess AFB,and had a great repor with the Border Patrol. The senior agent said the man they had taken off the bus had no ID it was forged, his passport was kafe and he had no entry papers. Everything the man had was false.
The Border patrol senior agent said something is going to pop cause they have been rounding up many middle eastern men at Dryess who the Security Police turned over to them ,who had been on the base taking pictures of storage areas, aircraft hangers, plabes and buildings and where people go on the base. The base was being surveyed and checked out by the people they have been rounding up.

Also out inAZ and border areas prayer cloths,have been fond out in the desert,along with hundreds of middle east people running through the border,and being found out in remote areas of AZ, who are middle eastern men,who are coming inot America.

Mark

[edit on 9-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Weird-ness.

[edit on 8/9/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Isn't Ethiopia African rather than Middle Eastern?

Is it now news when someone who's "possibly Middle Eastern" is taken off a bus?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
perhaps its time to call a spade a spade, and state that a possible "radical islamicist" was taken off a bus.

Country or region of the world has no bearing, and therein lies the seriousness of this conflict.

Al-Quada has deep roots in Africa, especially now that their mid-east networks are being disrupted.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Scary stuff!! If something isn't done about the illegal immigration...imagine what it will be like 10-20 yrs. from now.

new topics

top topics

join