It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian president blames crisis on 'saboteurs' VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Source: www.independent.co.uk...

Click the link to watch the Vid.. not sure how to embed this one..

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad pledged reforms within months to address a wave of protests against his rule, but blamed saboteurs for the unrest and warned that no deal could be reached with gunmen.

Assad said a national dialogue would start soon to review new legislation including laws on parliamentary elections, the media, and allowing political parties other than his Baath Party, as well as look at possible changes to the constitution.

So by gunmen and saboteurs, I think he really means CIA/NWO involvement?! I'm not for any dictator and oppressive government, however it does seem funny that all these dictators when a rebel group comes up, always blames it on saboteurs and tries to dehumanize the actual protest of freedom loving people. Syrians want more freedom, they are sick of oppression! Anyways, my money is on some sort of western intervention into destabalizing the country and trying to turn it towards the NWO pocket, and away from Russian and Chinese interests...

P.S. after watching the vid, check out the related videos to see the horrible way they treat protesters and mourners of protesters! Sad

edit on 6/20/2011 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What a fool.

The "crisis" in Syria is a direct result of their Islamic culture.

The more islam they have, the more prone to "crisis" situations they will become until they are just another Islamic craphole. They are well on their way!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

The "crisis" in Syria is a direct result of their Islamic culture.

No its not these uprisings are manufactured colored revolutions, the same ones that eupore had in the 80s and 90s,

I guess you didn't knew that Syria holds a large naval base did you? if the Syrian president steps down or is killed by the CIA you can bet the future Syrian president will have a western stance, therefore banning the Russian naval base,not allowing any Russian presences in the near future.

Thats the only reason for the uprisings in Sryia, the american government thought never let a good opportunity pass.

join