It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possessed by an entity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

Ask me anything.

the symbiosis of narration is an absolution of a quasi reality, more so a half truth then a half lie, removing the half from the whole leaves you out of balance. If in decree you do not assume, what is the medium of not knowing and not caring for the outcome.

My question is. why should we/I care? Did it give you any other abilities other then you great social skills, and renewed zest for live? Because if it did not, you probably got the short end of the stick on that deal. Since those things are way within everybody power already.

Oh and pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

hey email me at [email protected] cuz ur not the only one, or on most parts. ill explain if you decide to send me a message. believe me, its worth it

if what you say isnt BS
edit on 24-6-2011 by brendenbaine because: additional details

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It just amazes me that everyone and their mother immediately assumes that the possession is demonic. THat is not the only possession around. Oncwe they have (incorrectly) diagnosed the possession is demonic they can then trot out the anti magic party line.

Having spoken and participated in apsects of the chaos movement up to the emergence of the anti -carroll uprising I can make intelligent comment. Unlike some here!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD
Hello all. I thought you guys might be interested in something that happened to me.

Several months ago, I began dabbling in chaos magick (google it if you don't know what it is). I thought it would be cool to summon an entity to do stuff for me, so I found an easy ritual to do. Long story short, it worked and I ended up getting possessed by whatever I summoned. BUT, it's not like what you're thinking. It does live in my body, yes, but in return I gained incredible social skills and a new zest for life. It never takes over my mind or body, I have complete control of both. I got all this at the cost of having an entity live inside my mind. Is it worth it? Yes, I'd say it is. I could easily force it to leave but I choose not to.

Ask me anything.

Sounds a lot similar to the plot of the Anime show Black Butler:

Steeped in the supernatural, this dramatic manga series relates the dark tale of Ciel Phantomhive, a boy who's traded his mortal soul for the powers needed to avenge the horrific deaths of his mother and father and his own tortures. Accompanied by his demonic butler, Sebastian, Ciel makes his way through the narrow streets of Victorian England to track down and annihilate the evil spirits that have scarred his life. (Copy/Pasted from Netflix)

Sounds WAY too cliche to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Let's say what you're saying is truthful - that it actually is happening. I'm not implying implications, but hear me out.

What you're saying is, that you've let in an entity into your body, and it's blessing you with all kinds of great things that help you to progress in your life, right?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just say it like it is, it's too good to be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is going on all over the world, in government, military, hollywood... etc... people are being possessed by extradimensional entities.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

I dare you to try and make it leave. I bet you it wont lol

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
For the non-versed, entities aren't bad or good, it's all about the purpouse you call them and how you treat with them. You can be friends with a "demon" or an angel can hate you to death if you're not respectful enough. A friend tried to do a deal with an angel (Uriel) and the angel just appeared and said "ok... and you called me for... THIS? f-u" and turned his back to him. nothing is good or bad or black and white in the universe, there's a vaste universe of colours in between.

to OP:
wow, great OP. I was about to make a servant, but after like 2 hours of asking myself what would be it's purpose, i discarted the idea.... i haven't tryied invocation yet and maybe that was the reason i wanted to make said servant, but without a purpouse... well, it's meaningless.

hmmm i have questions... what was the deal you did with the entity? or you just use it to have the social skills and nothing else? what's the personality of it? did you create it or it was a "known" one? what ritual did you used and how are you going to banish it when the time comes? (i have more but i think it's enough for just one post hahah)

that's for now, i'll wait for your answers!

---------------------------------
and i'll do exchange my soul and and wear an eyepatch forever to have a butler like Sebastian if you ask me hahaha (ooh gooooods, i'm so nerd =( forget this comment please)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD

Ask me anything.

Okay, 2 questions:
1. how can I seduce ANY woman at all
2. how can I myself become better at socializing, and more outgoing?

Okay 3 haha
3. What can I do to permanently cure my depression and feelings of loneliness/worthlessness?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
For the non-versed, entities aren't bad or good, it's all about the purpouse you call them and how you treat with them. You can be friends with a "demon" or an angel can hate you to death if you're not respectful enough.

dude, thank you. I actually have a personal connection to a demon and have since i was 1year old. Its protected me and yet, there arent any free-thinking people, and so im called evil, with people trying to kill me or exorcise it... Its like killing your best friend, just because he doesnt have the same, uniform mentality as the rest of the world. Look i can explain my situation and my story to anyome whos willing to listen. I dont expect anything out of it except being able to help people see this world in its true light, not the reality thats provided for you. Being on this site, youre already on the path. My email is below, and please feel free to contact me.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

I feel sorry for demons. They have been missinterpreted all the time, just because almost all humankind is too blinded by religion (even when some of them aren't even religious). It's all the fault of stupid kids playing with Oija and doing things in the bad way, making entities angry!
. When you start to see the world in the way I see it (thanks to many occult books and experiences I've had hahaha), your whole worldview changes. Of course they're entities who do "bad", exactly in the same fashion some humans do "bad", and others do "good" in the same fashion humans do.

...and I'm a woman :3!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Interesting. I tried to create a "servitor" of my own once, but it didn't work for whatever reason. I probably did it wrong but that's the beauty of Chaos Magick I guess

But I do think it's silly how people assume that "demons" are bad, or that any otherworldly entity is of the devil. I especially laugh at the ones who go ghost hunting or try to summon something and when they find what they were looking for they run away screaming and go tell everyone else to beware. Seems... Counterproductive?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by duke396

Hi,this is to the dude who has done the magick ritual and is now "benefiting from this "unknown" entity.dude,you may well believe you can tell it to go anytime you like,but in my exspierence that won't happen.yes,it's all fun and results in the beginning BUT the cruz is this thing does have an agenda to eventually "take over" you!.things will get more and more outa control as you submit more and more off your will to it.it will actually "become you-or rather you will become it.
I warn you-get out while you can.i repeat-it's agenda is to aborb you into it's collective,imagine like the borg on star trek.AND IS IS EVIL! you think not because you are being decieved and led astray..
Jesus is the only answer-in my opinion. peter

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by canuck7

Don't think that was directed at me but anything can take over if you let it. Be it alcohol, drugs, religion, or a demon. I personally believe it has much more to do with your willpower and intention than with saying the right name, no offense. I've dealt with something that I guess was feeding off my negative energy and I got rid of it myself, no god involved. Not saying I'm powerful, just more powerful than it was... If you think you're inferior, then you will be. If you think you're superior, well you'll probably still have to fight for it unless you're 100% in control of your thoughts. IMHO, that's where Jesus comes into play. You believe that using that name is the be all, end all for cleansing evil spirits, then your belief causes it to be so. Or if you believe your words are law of the land, then it will be so.

I'm not one who would probably allow anything to possess me in the first place, but I'm thinking the key to something like that is not getting drunk on power or letting yourself think for one moment that you can't ask or force it to leave and being ready to accept the consequences of doing so.

Just my theory as a happy Pagan.
edit on 29-6-2011 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmmmm maybe Tom Cruise can remove it. Those scientologists are awesome at removing extra dimensional entities. I've seen demon possession, obsession, participated in sanctioned Catholic exorcisms as well as exorcisms from numerous other faiths and charismatics. What I've seen versus what you are telling me doesn't add up at all. 20+ years of encounters tell me what you are experiencing isn't demonic activity. Without examining you it's impossible to tell if it's placebo effect or perhaps you opened yourself up to something else entirely. What you are experiencing is almost certainly not a demon inhabiting your body.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

it sounds like you have gotten yourself into some real trouble here. This is what happens when you dabble into stuff that you should not.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

why he won't? tell me, because i don't find a real reason why you can't ask an entity to help you yet.Everytime, everyday, at every second people asks entites to work for them, being them angels, gods, saints.... you name them. If you say "they're harmless because they're good" then you'll never have meet the rage of an angry god
, or down to common believings, the rage of a saint with that you've don't fulfilled the promise you've made with him/her to give you what you want, they can be rudest and bad as the worst of the "demons" if you don't pay your part of the agreement.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Haha sorry about that, its just a habit. actually thats the exact same thing that i have been trying to explain to people. They are simply people, as far as intent and mentality. You piss me off, i kick your ass. If you dont betray me like the rest, ill trust you. Yeah, this demons the best friend ive ever had, and to lose it would be devastating. Though ive used a ouija board for a while now, i dont use it witch the childish intent others have. But you seem like a person i can relate to, and we share an uncommon point of view. If you dont mind emailing me, it could be pretty useful for both of us, maybe we each could learn something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join