It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I do believe in astral projecting and I have projected before. I do know a good deal about it. Though, I am still intrigued about this phenomenon. Can you please THOROUGHLY explain to me the ideas behind why and how we astral project?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
These people will know what they see on the internet, so why dont you look the information they wear given by googling.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
I do believe in astral projecting and I have projected before. I do know a good deal about it. Though, I am still intrigued about this phenomenon. Can you please THOROUGHLY explain to me the ideas behind why and how we astral project?

Astral Projection is when consciousness leaves the body..

What exactly is your enquiry?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

How does it leave the body? How can conscience leave the body? How are we aware of it if precieving is apart of consciences.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Check this podcast out. It answered a bunch of my questions regarding Astral Projection.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
ive experienced astral projection numerous times,but never on command always random

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have astral projected once before , when i was 16 . i woke up one night and saw my body from above , like looking down from the roof . then my soul started spinning very very fast and i could not get back in for the life of me at first and i did nothing to induce this experience it happened naturally ....

since then i have been unable to get back to this point .. even tho i have tried many times ..

Right now im attempting to do this willing and fully aware of it .. and im using these one hour iso beats ect...

what id like to know is what to expect per stage of this so i know that im doing it the right way as opposed to doing it the wrong way..

edit on 28/11/12 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join