It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Answers Repository

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I haven't said that everyone speaks English.

You're implying it though, especially when you say that the KJV is God's preserved word and going on about how "widespread" English is. Does that not mean that someone should be reading the KJV to read the real Bible? If not, and you believe that God has preserved a Bible for every language, you're going to run into a much bigger problem.

What was the landscape like centuries ago when the British Empire controlled much of the known world?

en.wikipedia.org...:The_British_Empire.png

I think much of the known world would be a stretch. There are huge portions of land that they didn't touch.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

All? So if Christianity had never been invented, we'd wouldn't be any worse off as we ARE NOT born as "sinners". INCLUDING Tribes. Because "sinning" is only a polar opposite to what the bible teaches.

Glad you we've acknowledged that.

I'd like some evidence or a source for your tribe claim. Even still, many Tribes are unaware of God, havn't thought of the universe in that way, or just don't practice any supernatural rituals, and without the "spirit of Jesus" on their conscious; they don't know of "Sin", and therefore dont' know how to avoid it.

Some tribes even practice religious cannibalism, if you refused an "offering", you'd probably a "sinner" too.
edit on 23-6-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join