It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New earth in the next 18 months!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ats is loosing it's ability to debunk and learning how to be name calling children.

anyhow based on the idea that the source is the starship Athabantian, which i have no idea what that means, i have my doubts about the authenticity of the message

however i do agree this is exactly where the world is heading, but i didn't need this message which is probably just a disinfo addition for the masses to be stirred up into accepting what is coming in the future...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

My first post had some pretty good facts as to the economy and other situations going on in this trumped up world ,, I had no intentions of being sarcastic to you in this thread ..I take these things serious but dont hype out on it the way most do.. in fact I don't not have any survival kit ready and that is my choice ..

And I know what you mean and can understand about how people will be looting and stealing when times get rough .. they are already doing this .. pretty sad if you ask me ..

While there are families out there that have lost everything they worked for And then a tornado wipes out their house and some jerk decides to rummage through the belongings looking for anything they can sell that isn’t even theirs to sell .. now that is sad

I don’t even want to think of the more serious days to come when they do come .. panic and death starvation and many things will be true ..
Still though I want to have my cigarettes that’s just me and I wont rule out the beer .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

just came back around to see whats cooking... i got done with my POGO games...

the ones that are inclined to side with the authors 'Love' prescription will find themselves in a real fix when this 18 month dead-line nears.

i see no plans or models for a social structure, nor a model for security or work efforts to sustain oneself or group... there are no plans or structures or anything needed to survive and flourish amidst the 'change-over' of the Earth... just feeling good about ones self and having unabashed outward Love and condern for everyone in the human family seems to be the answer to all

individual survival and sustaining a community or group that will eventually find one another even in the turmoil and destructions all around us. also seems to rely on that subjective emotion called "Love'

Sheeze... this is PollyAnna stuff...
if the lightbringer guy would speak of something of substance i might give him a listen... but a delusional person with a work and business Resume' is a scary thing... it feels like a 'Heavens Gate' to me...

\//
Was Heavens Gate the only UFO Cult who was also a suicide cult?
[Apr 27, 2008] Applegate, i think was his name, led his followers to ... believing a hoax about a space ship hiding behind Hal- bop ... My favorite American religion is (sort of) a UFO cult ... ~ by Jabbles ( 8 comments )
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080427120159AAwf0NM
edit on 19-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Sir, I am a female and I am refered to as a lightworker, but lightbringer sounds nice as well. I am not by any means in a cult of any kind and would not even concider suicide as a means of a way out, so to speak. If disaster stikes and there is violonce all around I would remain calm in the midst of the storm and do what I could to help those that were injured and help feed those who are hungry. I have many useful skills that I would make use of. But truly, no matter what I tell you, you will never be convinced of what I believe because you have not experienced an inner awakening. Like I stated before....I wouldn't have believe it myself if I hadn't experienced an awakening 2 1/2 yrs. ago. And I would never dream of trying to make you believe what you don't want to believe. That is why I don't understand why people such as yourself get on pages such as this and condemn those such as myself for their beliefs. It's okay to disagree with what resonates with me, but please just disagree and move onto another topic that interests you. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

Lightworker I have been having ideas pop in my head after seeing certain items in movies, videos, and all over. I see hints of a NWO all around us. The Elite tell us what they are doing but hide the information in many places therefore they are not lying. The US gov is not really pulling the strings are they?. They are a main factor of the game or the actors while they take orders also, is that correct? Has this concept for the NWO been something traced back to the beginning as a way out of the current world they created. Every other Empire has crumbled when it is their Armageddon. Our Planet is about to have an Armegeddon as well, I feel. Did the earth become so corrupt the World Leaders decided to pull the plug or was this well planned in order for our next phase of life? How do the pyramids relate to the ritual we saw on 911 and what Gods were involved. I hope you have answers to these questions. I have been trying to figure this puzzle out. One last question. Why are the Leaders causing so much pain and destruction? Is it to teach everyone a lesson in life. Order out of Chaos? Will the earth begin a new with black op technology, advanced medicine and free energy? Will man kind invent instead of accumulate?

I am not afraid of death in physical form because something inside, tells me I am nothing more than energy carrying around a body that is falling apart. I welcome it. This planet is in need of a large cleansing or a great Awakening where people threat their neighbors with love and respect instead of killing them.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

buford2

In my opinion GOD (as most people call it) is in everything. We are basically holographic creations of light energy who are here to experience all that is possible to experience. That includes what we term good/evil. To the prime creator god, everything he creates/experiences is good, there is no evil, just an experience. The elite are here to experience greed, power and are considered service to self, while most others are here as service to others while experiencing love, patience, joy, etc. We can not learn that we are creations of love without the experience of opposite, negative experiences. When we realize that we are created from this energy of love, then we begin to experience things differently and can see every individual as sparks of god who are here to experience different experiences. There should be no fear. So when the earth shifts and tragedy occurs, we should remain centered and calm. It is what is meant to happen and we should let this drama (or script) play out. We can't really die, we change back into light energy and continue onto the next experience. So just kick back and let the play continue without getting caught up in the fear that the elite are trying to promote.

At the time of the shift, the earth will cleanse itself and each individual will move onto their next experience, whether it's in another 3-D planet, or a higher density. If you're destined to move onto a higher density everything will be in harmony with all that is and all will be positive without the need for negative experiences. Communication is telepathic, so there is no need for technology such as cell phones. We will be in communication with higher consciousness, so there will be no need for internet. Schools will be different because we will already know what we need to know to live in harmony with nature. There will be no need for money or politics because all our needs will be provided for. Those who reincarnate onto another 3-D planet will experience both negative/positive polarities until it is their time to move up to the higher densities.

If you haven't already read the website I included on my first post I highly recommend it for those who like what I have to say. Those who do not will just think it's nonsense. If you have more questions I am at your service.

~Namaste~
edit on 20-6-2011 by lightworker2011 because: sentence didn't make sense

edit on 20-6-2011 by lightworker2011 because: Added more info.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You seem like a rational person and I understand your hesitancy. In regard to your thoughts about no structure of any kind this is fairly simple. The structures will collapse as they are currently designed. This does not mean a total destruction of the structure but a reshuffling of priorities. When the truth is shown about the financial structure and people get it there will be a massive realignment with more truthful and fair systems. I believe that we will almost definitely have structures similar to what we have now, but they will be designed with more transparency, simpler, and more in tune with the concept of love.

The corporate systems in America and worldwide have robbed us of our humanity. More technology has made us only work harder and longer hours. The government seems oblivious to the quality of life this has bestowed on us. Look around and we see hate everywhere. People hate others so much, just for their ideas. Many will not take the time to open themselves up to recognizing each person is on their own journey for the truth. And then there are some that realize all of this and position themselves to take advantage of those looking for truth. They inject hate, fear, and prod people to believe something or there are consequences for not believing a certain thing. If we look around even on these boards, there are very rational people trying to understand others, and then there are those that attempt to shut down topics never trying to understand another person. (just like the poster below this).

In a loving society we would listen to each other. We do not have to agree, but we could entertain another persons ideas and assist them by expressing a counter idea or find commonality between my own ideas and your own.

Language is very limited. Often I say things that I do not necessarily totally agree with, but people think I meant exactly what I said. Not so. Sometimes the best words do not describe our true thoughts fully and completely.
edit on 21-6-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
there are still schmoes that buy this stuff.

You can usually find these types of "schmoes" yelling back and forth, "REPUBLICAN!!!", "DEMOCRAT!!!!".

Suckers. They will believe anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

We are all going to die..............again

Second

Third

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Err... what dug were you using when you decided to call yourself a "wayshower"..? Is this even a word in the english dictionary..?

I suppose everyone wants to be something special, some feel the need to make up mystical sounding names to call themselves in the hope that someone might believe them and become their loyal supporters..lol

MAte, if you want to be a real lightworker... I suggest you stop this "talking to the Galactic Federation, Gobldi-gook, gods and fairies", crap and get out there and do some real work with the homeless, the hungry, the sick, community groups, who will appriciate a helping hand from someone who cares..!!

Go out and get your hands dirty in the local park with a friends group, and actually do something about the environment you live in.. Enough of the fantasy crap already, it's getting on my nerves of late with atleast one new prediction every week..!!
edit on 6/22/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As soon as I see the term "lightworker", my BS meter tops out. ANYTHING to do with Ashtar Command, Lightworker, Lightbringer, Wayshower and any other term they've come up with to describe their pathetic cult followers, just makes me automatically tune out and think waste of time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

If the Aliens ever do make contact and start relationships with Earth..

One of the first things I'd like them to do is take Blossom Goodchild and all her light Worker friends and the Galactic Federation, put em' on a big space ship, take off and remotely pilot it into the sun...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In terms of consciousness, as we can observe, all the animals are intricatley linked to the electromagnetic field of the planet, its direction, and frequency - a reversal could mean a major shift on an internal level, and if the human race is truly advanced, then, the "break" will present an opportunity for our minds to be unhinged from the current "matrix" where our state of being can be transferred to the more dynamic planes of Earth, where perception is not as limited - such a reality is where hallucination is positive, and integrated with reality, where the imagination is able to have a greater command of our perceptions, where we are free from the mind-control, or the matrix system.

It is likely that there will be a kind of "harvest" for a specific kind of being, that uses human bodies as a kind of "host" - gathering energy, and then being "released" when the time arrives, in addition to that, the release of those commonly refered to as "walk-ins" or "higher selves" whom which I postulate to be spirits that are imprisoned in the "matrix" - a return to the "3D" world being used as some kind of prison.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I hope you realize I did not write this message. But thanks for letting me know the galactic federation is not real. I actually have already considered that, but cannot making such generalized dismissals of a message just because it supposedly came from some source that seems implausible. I try to look for truth and find truth in the message no matter who delivered it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the important part of the message is that there are 18 months
of the handful of plagues, disasters, collapses that are listed....

that puts the termination date ....... (drum roll please...♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ - ♫ ♫ - - ♫ ♫ - -- - ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫)
right at 21 December 2012...

Now ain't that a surprise !

And we approach the 18 month mark referred to in the original post. No new earth yet, but this one surely is on its way to doom.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join