It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if a Battle LA situation were to happen in the Middle East?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
After watching the Alien Invasion Movie Battle:LA I ended up wondering what happens when the aliens decided to occupy the Middle East? The Middle East itself has very complicated geopolitics. Imagine if the Aliens occupied Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia(especially Mecca), Iran, Syria. etc. will the Aliens succeed in occupying it even with the advance tech they have?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
First off, the US and Israel would be blamed

Its unlikely considering the senario of that movie was them coming for our water (laughable)...middle east is pretty dry...probably one of the more safer areas on earth to be, beyond eastern europe...they were taking the beaches and draining the oceans, so coastal areas are the main targets.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But if I were an alien general would order my troops to occupy the middle east since it has oil. Capturing the Middle East therefore weakens my enemies

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The Middle East don't believe in Aliens as much becuase they don't have have a place called Hollywood and they aren't as gullible asthe rest of the world when it comes to consipracy forums and stuff. Although all that is changing as they become westernised.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All I know is, I almost walked out of the theater about 5 times during that horrible garbage called Battle for LA.

Horrible movie making:

*SPOILER ALERT********************

1) Put camera zoom on 2000%
2) Shake the camera around for 2 hours to imply action
3) An alien race that can wipe out whole armies in minutes, can't hold off a couple of dudes
4) This movie made Independence Day look amazing

To answer your initial question, what would happen in the middle east? Perhaps you weren't watching the movie. They did attack the middle east..... lol.

The same thing that would happen here, we would get out asses kicked royally.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

my point is how violent the jihadists are when the see aliens coming

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
After watching the Alien Invasion Movie Battle:LA I ended up wondering what happens when the aliens decided to occupy the Middle East? The Middle East itself has very complicated geopolitics. Imagine if the Aliens occupied Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia(especially Mecca), Iran, Syria. etc. will the Aliens succeed in occupying it even with the advance tech they have?

WOW, how do you know that the so-called "aliens" are going to decide to "occupy the Middle East?"

Have you spoken with the aliens? How did you speak to them and can you give out their phone number or contact information please so that I can confirm all of this?

Also, just worth mentioning here is that most movies are FICTION (fake)...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

soory if i post in the wrong thread but my point is what happens if the situation happen not when

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Most likely an alien invasion is not going to be like an action movie which generally makes ET's look tactically stupid because the humans generally win in the end for some dumb reason.

A biological weapon that targets humans would be all that they would need.
No ground forces no equipment that could get damaged no risk of a human rebellion.
Just a pathogen let loose in the environment wait a while to let the planet air out and all the structures and resources undamaged would be theirs.

I guess it does not make for blockbuster material but it is a more realistic invasion scenario.
edit on 18-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Agreed. The US and Israel would be blamed. Radicals would call for them to...kill Jews and Americans. And of course, even when it came out they were truly from Space, it would be floated that the Jews and US were in an alliance with them and put them up to it. They would be Zionist aliens!

In any event, they would get their asses handed to them in basket as they have not proven to be able to fight, attack, or defend much of anything, they are technologically backward, and rely on outsiders to run the show.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If that was to happen I guess the US and Taliban would forget their differences and fight the aliens side by side

Infact I think an alien invasion could be good for humanity, everybody from every race, religion and country would quickly realise we'r all not so different.

Maby thats the NWO agenda to create a false invasion to unite the world as one.
edit on 18-6-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
iran would **SNIP** up but in reality in the midst of all this racism we are all one race, the human race, so the middle east would ask everybody for help

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Throughout history, many different groups of people tried conquering them, including, most recently, the British, Russians, and Americans

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
sure would be alot more full autto weapons fireing then in most places least by civvies,on a semi related note i read this zombi story online that i guess is an acutal book now where its told from the prospective of somallia,when the zombi outbreak happend it was basicly world wide and the countys with out guns died quicker and the ones with them in a few cases actualy killed off most of the zombis and its about them raiding america for cool stuff goes alittle weird with zombi telepaths and like mummy zombis being more hard core but i think there are 7 of the books now ill go try to find the title

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Why would Aliens need oil? If they we're able to get to Earth in the first place, they must of evolved into advance beings, and thus have advance technology..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I want to see a real UFO .. near me and in stop by in front of mE

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
is there anyone here who already sees a real one in real life?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pawpawko
is there anyone here who already sees a real one in real life?
Here's a movie of one from 1966, but it's not as advanced as people think, it actually runs on oil, or a variant of a fuel similar to diesel to be specific:

Oldfield UFO

(click to open player in new window)

But if the more advanced craft are after water, they probably wouldn't go to the middle east.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
After watching the Alien Invasion Movie Battle:LA I ended up wondering what happens when the aliens decided to occupy the Middle East?

Stargate SG1

edit on 19-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join