It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are demonic forces are involved in the music/movie industries?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was just wondering what everyone thought on this issue? According to my research, demons are heavily involved with the music and movie industries. Have you ever seen a movie, where the actors were really into the characters, where they were able to fake certain emotions? Like for example, that movie "Unthinkable" with Samuel L. Jackson, and Michael Sheen. Michael Sheen looked really emotionally torn up when he was being tortured. Have you ever wondered how they were able to act like that? Here is a video from one of the scenes in the movie. Right now, Samual L. Jackson, or "H" is torturing Sheen or Yusef for information on where he has placed the 3 nuclear bombs.

What about the music industry? How are they able to come up with such great music, unless their is another higher power working here? According to many big stars, they have something inside of them, that helps them to perform. They even talk about these things in their music. Some of the stars refer to it as "Rainman". They are completely taken over by it.. I'll post another video here. Watch the whole thing.

People here need to look into things a whole lot deeper..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If by demon you mean the negative aspects of human nature and our morality personified then I agree whole heatedly but somehow I don't think that was what you're implying here.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I bet there are some people who work in that industry that are: satanic, nwo, racist, hateful, bigoted, stupid, ignorant, and even criminal. So yes, if you claim demons influence this sort, than yes. In expanding your question, now ask the same of every single industry in the world. Chances are, complete aspenholes are a plenty. Guess that means demonic forces are everywhere, including the local pick n' save.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Bizarre. I almost said the exact same thing. Star sir.

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I mean, that is just what the evidence says. These big stars sign away their souls for fame, power, and money. Some of these old rock stars even admitted they sold their souls! Rappers talking about in their music all the time.. and they are 100% serious when they say they sold their soul, especially if they are very famous, like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Jay Z. Watch that video I posted.. decide for yourselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything demonic or godly inside of us. I think there is just a duality that all humans have. Our ability to feel emotions is what it's all about. It all comes out naturally when you make yourself feel an emotion be it love, anger, sadness, etc...

I wouldn't call music from nowadays great, but that is just me.

However I would be pretty pissed if I were for example Heath Ledger as "The Joker" and you told me that all my performance came from some demon when in reality I've worked my butt off to give that performance.

Just because you don't have the artistic ability doesn't mean you should take away praise to people who have worked hard to earn it. It's incredibly insulting.

Besides the people in hollywood are mostly the best of the best. So I bet when they get a role, it's them a 100%.

edit on 18-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I mean, that is just what the evidence says. These big stars sign away their souls for fame, power, and money. Some of these old rock stars even admitted they sold their souls! Rappers talking about in their music all the time.. and they are 100% serious when they say they sold their soul, especially if they are very famous, like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Jay Z. Watch that video I posted.. decide for yourselves.

I tried to sell my soul for a pizza once, nothing happened unfortunately.

When rappers claim to have sold their soul, that's simply a way of saying that they feel they've put dollar dollar before their art. We humans have a tendency to speak in metaphors.

Please don't think I'm trying to belittle your religion though mate, I just simply don't agree.
edit on 18-6-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So your evidence is... good acting skills?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

not to downplay your thread idea, but don't you think it's possible that the artists that make it big are just real talented and good at what they do? I would hate to be a great actor spending years building myself a career only to have people think it had nothing to do with my talent and must be some deal with the devil.

But I am convinced that Kieth Richards made a deal with the devil. There is no way he could get laid any other way.
he is fugly.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you, that pizza is going to come back and haunt you...

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

There also is simply no way that dude is still alive, period.

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
Are demonic forces are involved in the music/movie industries?

No.

Demons are a thing of fairytale, music is real and so is evil and negativity..

link   

Agreed there Bro.
I do not see evil forces per se in the litteral sense, I do see people selling out to corporate demands and forsaking their dream of what their music should be.
Look at American Idiot...err Idol, Those who conform to the judges wishes continue to fame.
If you can call it that, only a few actually did something real beyond Idol.

link   
You mean like this find by ATS Member EternalThought? This garbage is everywhere! Yes the industry is full of it.
This is found at the 8 second mark.

She was watching Three Days Later .. I think after intro by Lionsgate, there was one right after by HWY 61... and when she paused, she saw this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f94125bde45.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2989aab64f2c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8008e2c38955.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is YouTube link to the The Next Three Days Trailer with the HWY 61 intro.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used to have a documentry, interviewing famous actor's, all quoting how they would invite spirits and how would would give them selves over too it.Sounds stupid, but to actually here them say this stuff and read their intentions and motivations was creepy.

edit on 18-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Uh-oh!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

kanye west is always talking about how he sold his soul to the devil...here's were he announced it at a concert in Atlanta.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You mean like this find by ATS Member EternalThought? This garbage is everywhere! Yes the industry is full of it.

She was watching Three Days Later .. I think after intro by Lionsgate, there was one right after by HWY 61... and when she paused, she saw this:

Here is YouTube link to the The Next Three Days Trailer with the HWY 61 intro.

It's called video editing... I throw in junk all the time when I'm spending long tedious hours on video editing work.. it's easy to do and fun to see if anyone ever notices, which 99% of the time they don't unless someone has too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

demons are wherever you want to find them. past few years we found out a lot of them wear robes in the Roman Catholic Church. look at how they too portrayed their roles, acting chaste and pure in front of the faithful while molesting children. how did they ever manage to pull that off? acting. pretending to be who they are not.

the entertainment industry is known by those who get close to it to be filthy. likewise, other businesses in America have their share of the unholy. driven by greed people take more than they need. demons are all around us, one doesn't have to go to Hollywood to find them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yes, demons are involved in Hollywood. They are the guys who set the profit versus costs margins, and screw investors and actors. Agents do battle with these creatures of the night, and hold their own in hard-won fights.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What about the testimonies from the rappers themselves saying that the made a deal with Lucifer for fame, power, and money? That is documented!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join