It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are demonic forces are involved in the music/movie industries?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstertako

Some people know they are demonic spirits.. but the ones that don't harm you are called "Nice demons", and the ones that do harm you are called "Angry demons". There is NO SUCH THING as a NICE DEMON. They all want us to burn in the lake of fire with them! They only want the worst for us! And they are doing everything they can to deceive the world into following Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

You mean some people BELIEVE they are demonic spirits. It is your right to see things in black and white, but I do not agree that every single invisible entity on this planet is a demon. I've been in too many situations where my life should have ended, and I was miraculously able to walk away.
Take my 'time-slip' story, which you conveniently did not comment on. I stated I heard a voice instructing me to do certain things, and according to you, it had to be a demon. This was not the first time a vehicle should have crushed me to death, and it was not the first time that I witnessed a major accident that WAS NEVER REPORTED on the news. It just happened to be my most recent.
There was a period of time when people kept pulling guns on me. Once, a group of thugs surrounded me and a buddy, and I must have had five or six guns pointed at me. I was defiant, and I stated my gang affiliation. These thugs were at odds with my neighborhood, and they tensed up for a long moment, and in a surreal motion, they silently walked around us and toward where the bulk of the party was. Within two minutes after they passed us, they started firing rounds. Coincidence? Maybe. Nothing on the news about it, though.
Second, like a dumb ass, I tried walking through a rival neighborhood at night. I got surrounded by a gang, and beaten down. One guy pulled a gun and shoved it into my forehead so hard that it left the imprint for a couple of hours. He was a known shooter who had shot several people already, and after this, he went on to shoot again. Maybe I looked pathetic to him, or something, because although he was trying to toughen himself up by shouting his gang name at me, he could not pull the trigger. I was scared, but at the same time, I wasn't about to beg for my life and look weak, as I was representing my neighborhood. I might have even dared him to shoot me, as I did on other occasions when I was facing a bullet. When his arm started shaking, however, I heard 'the voice' tell me to push his arm up and run away, and that is what I did. The other gang members actually stepped out of my way, and did not come after me. The voice saved my life, and you're telling me that everything you can't explain is a demon.
How many examples do you need?
You don't have to say it, but I will: There are some things the Bible cannot explain.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I never said what was what, or what type of art qualified or didn't qualify as one definition or another. I simply said that the creative inspiration for the art comes from good...or evil. You are reading words into my words and putting words into my mouth. My world is the complete opposite of boring; I wish for boring. ha. that would be nice for a change. Very black and white definition of my statement, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstertako

Satan portrays himself as an angel of light. That is what the scriptures say. Demons might have saved your life too. Demons pretend to be good as well.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Just because you believe something, does that mean it's true?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join