It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tristar MX HD PVR Gameplay Recorder Player

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has this and can vouch for it? or is there any others that are just as good i could buy in the UK becouse the official website i have here www.newelectronx.com... doesnt sell to the UK i know of the hauppage(sorry spelling) but was hoping for something a little cheaper like this Tristar HD PVR.

Thanks alot Chris.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has this and can vouch for it? or is there any others that are just as good i could buy in the UK becouse the official website i have here www.newelectronx.com... doesnt sell to the UK i know of the hauppage(sorry spelling) but was hoping for something a little cheaper like this Tristar HD PVR.

Thanks alot Chris.

it say worldwide selling and when select the country in the box, i can see uk. so i think you answered your own question

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ya but i was hoping to get something from the UK i dont trust overseas shipping becouse if it breaks im screwed and they are not cheap

And if you put it for delivery to England on this website it neerly doubles the ammount of money you pay from $179.53 to $353.04

edit on 16-6-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Please help me budget is £120

new topics

top topics

join