It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the government there are no Ufo's anymore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
When the government is talking about ufo's they are lying. They know these spacecrafts. They just want the public to think they don't know. It is because they have such crafts of their own they, this sounds not true, don't want the public to know they have these.

At what point are we scientifically.

There have been rumours they are far ahead with technology.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think they´re about 40 yrs into the future with most top secret ideas and designs, whether they have actually made prototypes of craft 40 yrs into the future from what we have now I do not know but I would imagine it would be something like that. Just yesterday MSN were showing plane designs of 40 years into the future.

On the other hand they can not be too far advanced as there are a lot of problems facing the Earth right now which cannot be solved with todays available technology.

So either way we´re not as good as we think we are as we´re still having crappy wars and stuff instead of solving things like advance beings.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
thanks for the info....
god bless...

(why do i come to this site?)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

With his post to star ratio, i could forewarn a stupid thread, with no information and psycho babble.

Thread and flag ratio to match.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
These Pheonix Journals explain everything. Why the govt is so far ahead, how they are so far ahead, why they know about aliens, how they know...

All the pdfs on the page are free to view and download as e-books, to get them as a real book costs $6.00 (not my site, merely pointing you to some info)

Journal 3, aptly named Space--Gate (like Watergate and Cablegate), entails all the deceit and lies and how people came into power and did deals with not-necessarily-human beings, most of the info pertaining to events within the US of A.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I rather expect that if we are to face some horrible cataclysmic event its quite false to think TPTB will bunker themselves underground simply because you can't guarantee your exists won't be left under a mountain or an ocean once you decide to come back out.

No TPTB will be taking off to a planet orbiting out of the way of the bother, either the moon or even mars etc.

The irony of it all is that once us ordinary sweet people have died they will only have themselves to mix with, can you imagine it.... ha!ha!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Yeh, thats in the journals too, Moon is codenamed Adam, and Mars is codenamed Eve. Supposedly CBS News in the US is a front for the Illuminati and they recently had an article called 'Adam and Eve'.

The Government put in place 2 plans. Underground bunkers and Bases on the Mars and Moon. In fact the moon was already populated before Man landed, so the journals say.

Those Journals I linked were written back in 1989. Explaining EVERYTHING.
edit on 16-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Thanks for the link I will have a read. Adam and Eve indeed, how original!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Why haven't you replied to my questions, in the "I have the answers to all your questions thread, in general chitchat forum?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nothing is unknown, if there is something to be known, then there is one somewhere who knows that piece of information. The president has his boss, and he has his boss, and so on and so forth.

Of course there are beings on this planet that know about supposed 'UFO'S'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Yeh, thats in the journals too, Moon is codenamed Adam, and Mars is codenamed Eve. Supposedly CBS News in the US is a front for the Illuminati and they recently had an article called 'Adam and Eve'.

The Government put in place 2 plans. Underground bunkers and Bases on the Mars and Moon. In fact the moon was already populated before Man landed, so the journals say.

Ok. I have to ask the obvious question. Who or what is the source for these Phoenix Journals?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There are OUR crafts, and ET crafts. Ours own come from ETs, the leap throughs in technology come from ETS. There are different kinds of ETS, corporal, entities, spirits, our own families in the future, our families from the past step, the Family from our heavenly Beyond, on many many channels, in this solar system. I know personally what ET's crafts are like and what ours are like. Our linger suspiciously over schools, up to no good whatsoever but don't attract any surveillance, no black choppers or TR3B/Triangles (ours) chasing them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
At what point are we scientifically.
There have been rumours they are far ahead with technology.

Sorry YOU don't have the need to know

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Reverse Engineering. Simple as that

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Yes, and who donated the crafts? Where did they come from? Whats in our solar system?

If Russia has jets does that mean every jet you see is Russian?

If we have crafts, and they do, the next question is, who is piloting the crafts.

There are many who know and the differences between the programs, and its the people here, who need to decide if they're actually interested in all those things about their world that don't make sense, and trying to unravel the mysteries of life, to be interested in seeking, to reach for progression for this planet not NWO or a reset button. In fact ,its part of the reason they're here. Being conscious, asking questions, and the more we do this, whilst caring for those in need around us, the higher our chances the answers will start be given.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Good read thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Ok. I have to ask the obvious question. Who or what is the source for these Phoenix Journals?

Honestly, The info has come from A Pleadian Commander named Hatonn. Take it as you will, but don't bag it because it goes against what you believe or do not believe. Read them first, then discern the truth from it.

@ TheMur - It is always my pleasure. I hope you may find some truth within, or at the very least, an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I always wanted to believe in the existence of aliens, but some time ago I heard here on the radio the government acknowledged their existence and I said out loud: "this is not true".

My life keeps on pushing me towards not believing in the existence of aliens.

I bet I need a brainrewash. Those channeling information can be easily deceived my demons.

I don't have it for spiritism.

Poor farmers losing their cattle to this without knowing who or why. If aliens are the cause, they don't search for our appreciation. The alien deception... deception.... deception.

top topics

join