It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhaler made by Pfizer increases risk of dying by 52%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was reading an article on how the stock market did today,
Here is the link
www.cnbc.com...
and stumbled across this,which took me by surprise.

Pfizer [PFE 20.19 -0.39 (-1.89%) ] sagged after U.S. and British researchers said a mist inhaler made by the pharma giant used by people with lung diseases increase their risk of dying by 52 percent

I use an inhaler myself,so this did not go very well with me..Although I have been out for the past few weeks
and feel much better without it..
Anyhow,I thought this should be shared and serve as a warning to any of you that may have friend or loved ones
that may be using this type of product.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lord Jesus have mercy! I used inhalers! I thought they were supposed to save you not kill you!
I used to have Asthma. I stopped taking their medicine and I have never felt better.
Dude, I have no asthma symptoms anymore whatsoever. I can run without getting winded and all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this doesnt surprise me at all, 52 % will die a slow death, while the other 48% will remain dependent for life, sounds like money in the bank for pfizer!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Many of the so-called medications are designed to do just that.

There's so much evidence out there, people need to get informed and STOP trusting these snakes.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Is it surprising. They aare the same company that has been fined 4 times by the USDA for making and distributing illegal medicines. They are also the same company who as it has recently been admitted to by the USDA puts arsenic in chicken feed. Therefore you are getting arsenic everytime you eat the chicken. I do not understand why they ar even in business except they must pay their friends in the government well.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by j3tlif3
this doesnt surprise me at all, 52 % will die a slow death, while the other 48% will remain dependent for life, sounds like money in the bank for pfizer!

Yes, just like the barbaric cancer treatments which they peddle furiously, while the same companies commit crimes to suppress the real, known cures for cancer.

The Department of Health should be know as the Department of Death.
edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The findings, published by BMJ, the British Medical Journal, raise concerns not only about the mist inhaler - a device that delivers the soluble form of the medication tiotropium - but also about the drug itself. The mist inhaler has not yet gained regulatory approval in the United States, but the drug in its powdered form is commonly used to treat COPD here.

"What we think is going on is that the mist inhaler is delivering a higher concentration of tiotropium than it should be and that may be increasing the risk of death,"

full article
Reuters

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Is it surprising. They aare the same company that has been fined 4 times by the USDA for making and distributing illegal medicines. They are also the same company who as it has recently been admitted to by the USDA puts arsenic in chicken feed. Therefore you are getting arsenic everytime you eat the chicken. I do not understand why they ar even in business except they must pay their friends in the government well.

They are in business because what they are doing is approved of by the Monsters in charge. What more evidence do you need to show that the ordinary people are simply cattle to be used and abused to profit the masters.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Totally agree.

The sad thing is that there are incredible remedies out there. Homeopathic and otherwise, that can help reduce and eliminate asthma for many people.

From the Buteyko Method
en.wikipedia.org...

to superfoods like Spirulina/Chlorella, MSM, and a wide variety of medicinal mushrooms (like Chaga).

It's so sad that the first thing 'doctors' (term used loosely and fingers making quotation marks in the air), will prescribe junk that they're trained to sell (snake oil salesmen) by the pharma companies.

We're killing ourselves with drugs when so many cures exist all around us.

so sad.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gconran
reply to post by wcitizen

Totally agree.

The sad thing is that there are incredible remedies out there. Homeopathic and otherwise, that can help reduce and eliminate asthma for many people.

From the Buteyko Method
en.wikipedia.org...

to superfoods like Spirulina/Chlorella, MSM, and a wide variety of medicinal mushrooms (like Chaga).

It's so sad that the first thing 'doctors' (term used loosely and fingers making quotation marks in the air), will prescribe junk that they're trained to sell (snake oil salesmen) by the pharma companies.

We're killing ourselves with drugs when so many cures exist all around us.

so sad.

Yes. And it's no coincidence that as more natural cures become more widely known they are making them illegal. It's state legislated murder.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This didn't make the new hour then, you spotted it yourself in the stock exchange? That is a great find. Same company as the arsenic tainted chicken, obviously depopulation agents. Wonder who pulls their strings? Citizens should be doing arrests and hire investigators.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gconran

Its not only with doctors, but also their education, the universities where they only teach 'medical' treatments and nothing about alternative methods.
But then the med schools are probably sponsored by the farma

IMO Short-term medication ok, Long-term medication will result in more problems and will be treated with more medication, so

If the medication doesnt work, it would be wise to try other methods.
edit on 15-6-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I did not know they made chicken feed as well,guess i need to check my feed bag!! Thanks for the info!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes. And it's no coincidence that as more natural cures become more widely known they are making them illegal. It's state legislated murder.

Guess who is pulling the strings on this puppet?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
I was reading an article on how the stock market did today,
Here is the link
www.cnbc.com...
and stumbled across this,which took me by surprise.

Pfizer [PFE 20.19 -0.39 (-1.89%) ] sagged after U.S. and British researchers said a mist inhaler made by the pharma giant used by people with lung diseases increase their risk of dying by 52 percent

I use an inhaler myself,so this did not go very well with me..Although I have been out for the past few weeks
and feel much better without it..
Anyhow,I thought this should be shared and serve as a warning to any of you that may have friend or loved ones
that may be using this type of product.

You and me both use an inhaler. Big Pharm and their paid bastards in Congress do not care.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I thought everyone has a 100% chance of dying...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm interested to know who exactly conducted the research study. Obviously there is alot of money made off the sick, the owners of pharma companies don't want you well, it doesn't pay. However, if it's a British study, isn't it possible the original study was conducted by a rival pharma company? Is the BMJ article peer reviewed?

The BMJ may have published the results, stating that inhalers increase chance of death by 52%. Theres no money to be made off healthy people but then again killing your profits?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I was prescribed an inhaler last week and have had to use it 4 times so far. Each time its help was very limited so perhaps I had better look for something else.

I feel very angry about our health care because so many of the old=fashioned, if one likes, yet effective remedies are pretty much being denied to us. The aromatherapy oils industry Tony Blair and his mucky mates hijacked thereby giving us mostly 2nd rate oils from the high street chemists, recently the herbal industry has taken a massive hit. This is not for our benefit just the profits of firms like Pfizer.

Although a bit off topic but relevant really, the people in Greece are giving it the big one because of the strangulation of their country by businesses like the banks, colluded by some of their own officials. But youou can't separate it only onto the bankers its also business practices that damage your own cultural traditions eg remedies for your health.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The human brain has been conditioned to be cured by pfffizer or bayer or glaxo or unilever or anyone trying to put jësus into a pill. No wonder when you speak about this kind of story, it makes people go pfffft.

Think about all the control light in your car that gauge your fluids and temperature.
If theres a red light flashing on my dashboard i get 2 options,
option#1 is stop and have a look under the hood to see if you can fix the problem and find a solution.
or option #2 put a black tape on the flashing light and continue. black tape = a pill
and this is the reason why we rely so much on these companies. Most thinks a pill can cure anything from making a chemical version of a natural extract just to make it patentable

Hopefully you guys understand, homeopathy, acupuncture, nutrition will help way more than any given pill

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
... and serve as a warning to any of you that may have friend or loved ones that may be using this type of product.

Well its not much of a warning if you dont actually mention which type of product it is.

From the online articles, it is specifically referring to
Inhaled tiotropium bromide... in mist form delivered via the Respimat Soft Mist Inhaler (Boehringer Ingelheim and Pfizer), which is recommended for patients with poor manual dexterity.

Apparently triotropium is normally used with a Handihaler, and the increased mortality rate does NOT refer to this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join