It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in Israel 06-15-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone this is my first starting thread here ! There is this picture that was taken not so long ago in Holon, Israel near tel aviv. Not sure what it is but i believe there is a lunar eclipse happening over there right now. Let me know what you guys think !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 15-6-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hell of a picture...Thanks......S & F

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There is a lunar eclipse happening right now in Brunei. We are looking up at the moon and the moon is completely blacked out at 0334am local time. I have my digital camera too and hope I can capture something unique like your photo

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nice ass photos. S&F for you sir.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Interesting picture, can I ask did you take the photo through a window?

ALS

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No, it was taken outside from a park. I believe the yellow light on the left is the glare from the streetlight, but otherwise it was taken outdoors.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Could this be what you saw?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe what you are seeing here is an internal reflection in the lens from the bright streetlight, only mirrored:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5b7f2d8babb.jpg[/atsimg]

I have inverted the colours and flipped the image of the "UFO" back to the same orientation as the streetlight, I have not rescaled anything.
The distance between light A and B and the angle between them are identical to that of the streetlight.

ETA: bah, can never get the scrolling pic to work but it still says it all.

edit on 15/6/11 by Morgil because: scrolling pic fail

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Could this be what you saw?

What ever he saw was way higher in the air.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Chinese UFO that was debunked as a street light. LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok you guys, heres another one taken from a more far away distance. you can still see the object

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Its in the sky. Not in the street.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Its in the sky. Not in the street.

The type of street lamp in question actually is very high up in the air. I lived in the Houston area for a short time and they have these up and down the interstate and randomly placed all over down town. Someone even posted a pic of one here on ATS that was debunked for what it really was, a street lamp.

Check this out, the light on the right that is in a circular patern is what I am talking about. They are really far up in the air, more so than even the tallest interstate street lights.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Yes!

Definately a lens flare.... Beware of the bright lights in photographs, there are often undesirable effects, examples:

edit on 15-6-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks really similar to the chinese ufo that was debunked as a stree light.

Israel has already been caught in a few ufo hoaxes this year already as well.

Still very interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you all for your input! It may just have been a reflection of the streetlight

Until next time!

ps. oh and im a girl

top topics

join