It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the Cremation of Care. I have watched Alex Jones' video about the Cremation of Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A question about the Cremation of Care. I have watched Alex Jones' video about the Cremation of Care and I have read sites trying to debunk Alex Jones claiming that the Cremation of Care is a play that it is acting. Can anyone or does anyone have any sites can debunk the claim that the Cremation of Care is just a play.

Cremation of Care
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cremation of Care is an annual theatrical production written, produced and performed by and for members of the Bohemian Club, and staged at the Bohemian Grove near Monte Rio, California at a small artificial lake amid a private old-growth grove of Redwood trees.

The dramatic performance is presented on the first night of the annual encampment[1] as an allegorical banishing of worldly cares for the club members, and "to present symbolically the salvation of the trees by the club",[2] but the secretive nature of the Bohemians, and the political power of some of its members, has attracted notice from conspiracy theorists such as Alex Jones, who has identified the Cremation of Care as a focus of an 'abuse of power'.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm from Northern California, I've lived among the great redwoods my entire life.

The Cremation of Care takes place in Sonoma County.

Anything else?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The whole problem with the thread is that it starts with "I have watched Alex Jones' video..."

Believe Alex Jones at your own risk.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I'm from Northern California, I've lived among the great redwoods my entire life.

The "TREES" mentioned above have nothing to do with the Redwood trees. "TREES" are a metaphor for the off-world beings who are now confined in this realm and are in control of this world system.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

The "TREES" mentioned above have nothing to do with the Redwood trees. "TREES" are a metaphor for the off-world beings who are now confined in this realm and are in control of this world system.

Fascinating if true. Is that documented credibly?

top topics

join