It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratch another scenario: Scientist's predict rare "Hibernation" of sunspots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No blame but the fact you don't believe in destiny will make it hard for you when truth will be revealed to you. Much love to you because suffering is ahead of you and fo sure you will experience it and be having a hard time at it. Don't ask for proofs you don't need any. You will perfectly understand what I mean when the time will be right.

With that being said, much love to you, respect and forgiveness as well. These things are going to be what you will need for the times to come.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I was going too but I wish not too challenge his learnings due to mine being not so of the norm.

Thanks and be well
edit on 6/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That is good for me. Live and let live is the way I think. My only wish is to make others understand my point. I have no need to convince because imposing a thinking is a too frequent mistake many people make.

Be well you too.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Can you try to explain yourself or are you going to post something vague and meaningless?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You don't mind if I see all of this as just meaningless drivel do you? I mean there is nothing substantial to this post other than what amounts to a rather bad newspaper horoscope type of nothingness.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I wouldn't worry about being confused by magnetics. Magnetic forces really had the classical physicists in a quandary since magnetic forces push electrons sideways instead of pushing or pulling them.

Pulling is what gravity does. Mechanical forces are along the line of push and pull. Magnetics act at 90 degrees to the line connecting the objects.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
truthseeker,

This is not like the movies where you get to sound mystical and somehow make a prediction that will show everyone wrong. I think we are all confused here about what exactly you are trying to say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join