It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fall of the US Markets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Is it just me or has the MSM completely ignored the drop with the markets lately? We are now into 7 weeks of steady declines and not a peep. Makes me wonder why no coverage? I mean really, every other time the markets fall like this they have their so called economic gurus plastered on the TV trying to explain what it all means. But this time, nothing. Not a hint.

Makes you wonder....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You don't think it would precipitate panic? Would you consider that responsible thing for the media to do?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
yesterday was a gain and i think the day before that was a gain so your a lil off, though it has gone down prior for several days.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Actually, considering that as of 12 today, it was down 153 points, it has erased all gains from yesterday. Mass panic is what we need to fix this mess!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just sayin.. Fox reportred this morning that today's drop was due to Greek student protests in Greece over the state of the finacial system.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
But anyone that comes to this website, arent we all hoping for the crisis to hit hard, like never before, for the market to drop so fast that they use the stop the market technique to stop a panic.

top topics

join