It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press conference just announced that will show the most convincing bigfoot evidence to date.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Maybe the footage is real, maybe its a hoax, but this footage is in no way evidence that bigfoot is real. For that we need real evidence. Evidence that can be tested and proved beyond any doubt to be real

Ya know this sounds familiar. Oh I know, go back and read my very first post.

Slayer
That is some damn nice work as always Slayer. I just find the fact that this legend, spans one entire cuture and is obviously going to span another entirely different, not to mention modernized culture . Every American Indian tribe had a name for what we call Bigfoot. So far the Native Americans weren't exagerating at all. The fact that people pass lie detecter tests all the time and all describe what the Indians say is out there. It does seem to have magic. Now you see me. Now you don't ! No matter how hard you look.
edit on 22-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Maybe the footage is real, maybe its a hoax, but this footage is in no way evidence that bigfoot is real. For that we need real evidence. Evidence that can be tested and proved beyond any doubt to be real

Ya know this sounds familiar. Oh I know, go back and read my very first post.

Slayer
That is some damn nice work as always Slayer. I just find the fact that this legend, spans one entire cuture and is obviously going to span another entirely different, not to mention modernized culture . Every American Indian tribe had a name for what we call Bigfoot. So far the Native Americans weren't exagerating at all. The fact that people pass lie detecter tests all the time and all describe what the Indians say is out there. It does seem to have magic. Now you see me. Now you don't ! No matter how hard you look.
edit on 22-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

What? You asked me to find experts that believe this is a hoaz, and i did. I guess the difference between me and you is, i need 100% conclusive evidence that bigfoot is real. I believe there is a chance that bigfoot is out there. Considering the witnesess and smill nits of evidence (footprints) But thats not enough evidence to prove that bigfoot is real.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What? You asked me to find experts that believe this is a hoaz, and i did. I guess the difference between me and you is, i need 100% conclusive evidence that bigfoot is real. I believe there is a chance that bigfoot is out there. Considering the witnesess and smill nits of evidence (footprints) But thats not enough evidence to prove that bigfoot is real.

Right and that's all I'm saying in my first post. I was bringing light to the fact that experts have stamped the film as a creature not a man in a suit. But that's still not enough evidence. So why do big foot hunters go out after the same evidence that obviously takes a ton of luck to get. But won't be taken seriously no matter how good it is.
You see? You and I arn't that far apart really. Let's go look for this monkey f--k ourselves. If we find him, I bet I can talk him into turning himself in.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm surprised that this wasn't posted yet. One of the images from the upcoming press conference was released earlier.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

The photo looks so fake, and after reading the link you gave, i think this is a hoax of some kind. It just seems a bit dodgy to me that a bigfoot just so happened to leave a print on a window with so much detail, almost like the shroud of turin. But we will have to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Pointed out the features in case anyone else was having trouble making a face out of it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43fcd9c515ba.jpg[/atsimg]

Do we have any measurements? There seems to be a distinct lack of hair on this bigfoot...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/beecb1b60b41.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 24/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
the smear would leave trace dna, they asked for money at the press conference....hmmmm
I'm not sure how a smear that they didn't see that is likely a bear becomes big foot? Quite the leap.

Big foot investigators happen upon a big foot smear on their own vehicle....lol

check a in depth report of the conference here
whofortedblog.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I just checked out what Loren Coleman had to say at cryptomundo, I have to say I agree with his assessment.

He was critical, as one needs to be in a case like this.

To me, it looks a lot more like an alien than a bigfoot. Maybe those guys should switch to alien hunting.
edit on 24-6-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

There seems to be a distinct lack of hair on this bigfoot...

It may be a case of Male Bigfoot Pattern Baldness.

Human males lose it on top of their head and grow it where it didn't used to be. Male Bigfeet may lose their body hair and grow it on the soles of their feet or some odd place like that.

Seriously, good observation. I am tending towards believing that this is a hoax, or misidentification at the least.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguyI am tending towards believing that this is a hoax, or misidentification at the least.

Yes I think possibly a mix of the two. Anyway I wont be waiting with bated breath for the results of this one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join