It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair held over Joss Stone murder plot in Devon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Pair held over Joss Stone murder plot in Devon

www.bbc.co.uk

Two men from Manchester are being held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder and to rob after being arrested near the Devon home of singer Joss Stone.

The men, aged 33 and 30, were arrested after a suspicious vehicle was seen in the Cullompton area on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
sorry if this is in the worng section guys please move it if it is
heard about this today... not sure what to make of it really. it said on the news that they had a body bag, swords, detailed maps and areial photos of the aera. sounds like these guys meant bussiness but what could they have to gain from killing joss stone ? i mean she isnt that big in the news atm. dont think it was a kidnap plot due to the "body bag" they had with them.
just seems a bit (well a LOT) creepy.

www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby

sorry if this is in the worng section guys please move it if it is
heard about this today... not sure what to make of it really. it said on the news that they had a body bag, swords, detailed maps and areial photos of the aera. sounds like these guys meant bussiness but what could they have to gain from killing joss stone ? i mean she isnt that big in the news atm. dont think it was a kidnap plot due to the "body bag" they had with them.
just seems a bit (well a LOT) creepy.

www.bbc.co.uk

sounds strange that they had a body bag.. there is obviously some sort of story behind it..
maybe it was that fake american accent she puts on, that bugs me a bit..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
its not like she is cherly cole or been in the news... i really think there is smoething more behind this

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
not sure what this is all about. Seems srnage and as mentioned, because of the body bag, there was a potential if it all went wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
not sure what this is all about. Seems srnage and as mentioned, because of the body bag, there was a potential if it all went wrong.

yeah thats what am thinkingg... one report says they had rope aswell. i wonder if they wanted the body to be found (if thats what they where planning on doing killing her) due to them having a body bag....

www.thesun.co.uk...

they travelled from manchester to her house aswell. they seemed well kitted out with the maps and areial photos....
edit on 15-6-2011 by rikgrimsby because: add more information

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
She must of pissed someone off pretty bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could this have been another Gill Dando type thing if it wasn't scuppered from the get-go

Just up the road too

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
maybe she is trying to drum up some interest in herself

top topics

join