It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican drug cartels kidnapping people and making them fight to the death for fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is some sick stuff...

Narco gangster reveals the underworld

Cartels have taken cruelty up a notch, says one drug trafficker: kidnapping bus passengers for gladiatorlike fights to the death

The elderly are killed. Young women are raped. And able-bodied men are given hammers, machetes and sticks and forced to fight to the death.

In one of the most chilling revelations yet about the violence in Mexico, a drug cartel-connected trafficker claims fellow gangsters have kidnapped highway bus passengers and forced them into gladiatorlike fights to groom fresh assassins.

If what he says is true, gangsters who make commonplace beheadings, hangings and quartering bodies have managed an even crueler twist to their barbarity.

Members of the Zetas cartel, he says, have pushed passengers into an ancient Rome-like blood sport with a modern Mexico twist that they call, "Who is going to be the next hit man?"

"They cut guys to pieces," he said.

The victims are likely among the hundreds of people found in mass graves in recent months, he said.

Many are believed to have been dragged off buses traveling through Mexico, but little has been said about the circumstances of their deaths.

The trafficker said those who survive are taken captive and eventually given suicide missions, such as riding into a town controlled by rivals and shooting up the place.

The trafficker said he did not see the clashes, but his fellow criminals have boasted to him of their exploits.

Think about that before going to Mexico for holidays. Mexico is more dangerous than Iraq or even Afghanistan.

40 000 people have been killed since 2006. And it's right on the US border... and not a word about it in the presidential debates... not a real policy about any of it from Washington DC...

Those cartels are sickos. LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS AND END THEIR TYRANNY.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I grew up on the U.S.-Mexico boarder, San Diego Ca. to be exact. Many of my friends who lived in Tijuana spoke of the escalating violence and how it seemed to never get better, or ease. The gangs massacre each other and people for money, the police join them sometimes killing other police for profit, and all of this is done in the name of drugs.

The "war" on drugs is a complete failure and a new approach on them needs to be taken.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I grew up on the U.S.-Mexico boarder, San Diego Ca. to be exact. Many of my friends who lived in Tijuana spoke of the escalating violence and how it seemed to never get better, or ease. The gangs massacre each other and people for money, the police join them sometimes killing other police for profit, and all of this is done in the name of drugs.

The "war" on drugs is a complete failure and a new approach on them needs to be taken.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Wow.. sick! Can you imagine just being all happy on your tourist bus and suddenly pulled off, and forced to fight to the death!! Ugh! I really don't think i could do it. I mean if both opponents decide not to, they must just shoot you right?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yeah, it's come to this...you may want to check out this thread with the same story:

ats link to what is up in mexico

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Wow.. sick! Can you imagine just being all happy on your tourist bus and suddenly pulled off, and forced to fight to the death!! Ugh! I really don't think i could do it. I mean if both opponents decide not to, they must just shoot you right?

Yep... let's say you are with your family... your mother, father, sister and brother.

They shoot your parents in front of you, rape your sister and make you fight to the death your brother. Of course if you don't, they shoot you in the head.

Not even the Talibans are doing this kind of crap.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Although I may be a proponent of the legalization of one drug in particular, full scale legalization won't help this situation. From there, it would go to human trafficing and of course nobody would call for the legalization of that. This is a very bad story, something nobody wants to hear, but everybody needs to. The government doesn't want to touch it, and frankly I don't want them to.. They botch everything they come in contact with. That aside, drug traffic is huge, HUGE money. It will never be stopped, they will take down little people, but never take down the "Pillar of the Community" types that take kickbacks from turning a blind eye to drug loaded trucks that pass through their counties. I live close enough to the border to know that this happens. If you want to know what places are involved, just single out the towns that seem to prosper in this otherwise devastating economic climate. These are not border towns. They are farther inland past the check-points that are on the take. The inhuman cruelty of these cartels needs to be thrown in the faces of all who would be offended by it.
Good post on a bad topic, S+F nonetheless.

If you think about it, economic collapse could be the answer here. The cartels are about money, if our money is worthless, what then? The Great Equalization taking place now may just put us all on the same level. Yea, I might be stretching it a bit, but it is a thought.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: afterthought

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just came off a cruise to the carribean on Norwegian, where Mexico was a port of call but was cancelled and substituted for another carribean port a month before we set sail, due to this terrible kidnapping problem.

With the economy the way it is in Mexico, I would think the government there would be in hot-ass pursuit of these idiots as they are costing the country big tourist bucks, which is a huge part of their national income.
edit on 15-6-2011 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
if any country needs a squeeze play, it's mexico.

animales!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
if any country needs a squeeze play, it's mexico.

animales!

I won't say half, but a large share of the problem resides in this country in good ol' DC.

Money and politics or is it politics and money, play a huge part of the game that is going on.
How strange it is that we spend billions of dollars halfway around the world to dispose of some petty dictator or another under the guise of "justice," and we allow Mexico cartels and government to continue their criminal warfare and corrupt governmental ways.

--What, then, does that tell us about our own leaders?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

no kidding,

get these idiots out of there.

one would think they are in the pocket of the cartels.

these people, suck.

stop this crap, now!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Nspekta

Yep... let's say you are with your family... your mother, father, sister and brother.

They shoot your parents in front of you, rape your sister and make you fight to the death your brother. Of course if you don't, they shoot you in the head.

Not even the Talibans are doing this kind of crap.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)
Actually they wouldn't waste ammo by shooting your parents or you in the head, they prefer to behead you using a butcher knife and sawing back and forth starting right below your adam's apple, I've seen a video of this, haven't been able to get it out of my mind since.

You gotta remember where these people come from, their ancestors, the Aztecs used to eat the thighs of their captured enemies and also would wear the skin of virgins as a body suit in their moon harvest rituals.
These are a violent people that need to be kept in line by violence alone, it is all they understand.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Seriously, I can't believe this isn't getting more attention!

This is crazy stuff... crazier than what's happening in the middle-east. RIGHT ON THE BORDER.

And it ain't stopping. It's been going on for 5 years!

top topics

join